Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
btw FFX pc version was recently modded to replace all of Tidus' dialog with varying cuts of his Forced Laugh.

they also replaced the 3 hours' worth of OST with different pitches of Tidus laugh.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
CRYSTARU !

Some people might say that it will be unfinished....... but it looks already like there is enough content for 5-6 other games

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Old Noctis looks like Tom Cruise

0bc1ce047787a4818d230e014193555a.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Even if the game is just driving around listening to the FF theme (the original FF theme, which plays in the trailer) that's enough for me for sheer nostalgia.

tet666

Augur
Even if the game is just driving around listening to the FF theme (the original FF theme, which plays in the trailer) that's enough for me for sheer nostalgia.

Yeah well or you know you could just play an actual FF game to satisfy your nostalgia instead of this crap.

Hyperion

Arcane
And Ardyn is giving a Kefka vibe. Rumor is there's a "10 year jump" somewhere for Noctis, which explains the 2 vastly different character models. Portion where Ardyn slaps Luna that got me excited screams Kefka and Celes. Gladiolus keeping his pimp hand strong on Noctis.

FFVI references like you can only read about. Let's see how badly it'll disappoint.

I just hope to God old man Cid meant bros and not actual brothers in reference to Glad / Ignis / Prompto. Would be the most hamfisted bullshit if they tried to make them blood related by some stupid mechanic that would probably throw off the line of succession in every other existing storyline.

Ayreos

Augur
Hey guys new here, 60 Reasons to get hyped in about a minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3eq8eou6c

Add one more:
24ybbq8.jpg

Playstation 4 Pro in 4K at 30 FPS. Imagine.

And now(from Siliconera):

During their brief time with Final Fantasy XV on PlayStation 4 Pro, which was only shown off to certain members of the media in Japan, Game Watch says some of the impressions for it were “now this is pretty…” and how some felt that there was something missing from the graphics of the game that we’ve seen up until now, but “this is the one they’ve been waiting for.”
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/1...asy-xv-playstation-4-pro/#ZUCbojGRJJCj3seT.99

I'm calling it, this one will be flooding the bargain bins by new year. Hope no one peordered.

tet666

Augur
PC version is gonna be great.
in 5 years or more

Yeah total bullshit just play your downgraded sub 30 fps version the vastly superior PC version will come a few months later with the PS4 pro version we all know it will be like that SE just doesn't talk about it (they did hint at a upgraded oc version in an interview before though) cause they want people to buy the shit version first and latter double dip that's what they always do, besides most footage shown was running on pcs and not consoles.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
How long it was between FF XIII console version and PC version?

I looked and I discovered they released TABLET version... With PC there was at least these gorgeous environments. 27'' screen matters a lot in this case. With TABLET...

LR was 2 years. And they don't have exclusive period with Sony for FF XV.

Last edited:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
in 5 years or more

Yeah total bullshit just play your downgraded sub 30 fps version the vastly superior PC version will come a few months later with the PS4 pro version we all know it will be like that SE just doesn't talk about it (they did hint at a upgraded oc version in an interview before though) cause they want people to buy the shit version first and latter double dip that's what they always do, besides most footage shown was running on pcs and not consoles.

final fantasy 13 pc was released 5 years after console version, don't expect this anytime sooner

Bahamut

Arcane
in 5 years or more

final fantasy 13 pc was released 5 years after console version, don't expect this anytime sooner

Nah, square just started their pc "offensive" with XIII then we got rest of XIII games, shity mobile ports of older ones, then IX, X so max year or two, mabye even faster than XII

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
I like Final Fantasy 9's soundtrack the best, though that one is my personal favourite. Bought a Playstation One just so I could play that one game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DtFJZ2GoViA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom