Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Generic-Giant-Spider

What kind of generic giant spider actually kills something? That would imply success, and success isn't the generic giant spider way.

Myobi

Liturgist
I though this couldn't get any worse, but then the fucking thread turned into some sort of furry convention.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Spiders are fuzzy you ignorant fucks.

But all y'all niggaz won't know that because "oooh, I don't wanna touch it!" You'll let a dog that licks its balls slobber all over you, but Charlotte can't spin a web in your barn. Fuck you. I love you.

Black

Arcane
zmLpJEX.jpg

cM8mMxd.jpg

Last edited:

Myobi

Liturgist

But all y'all niggaz won't know that because "oooh, I don't wanna touch it!" You'll let a dog that licks its balls slobber all over you, but Charlotte can't spin a web in your barn. Fuck you. I love you.

I guess Charlotte should just go build her own fucking barn instead of spinning around like the little bitch she is around other people’s property.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I am almost certain that >Fallout 76< (may Allah forgive me for uttering its name) represents the lowest a video game can virtually go.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I guess Charlotte should just go build her own fucking barn instead of spinning around like the little bitch she is around other people’s property.

Plane tickets, bitch.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am almost certain that >Fallout 76< (may Allah forgive me for uttering its name) represents the lowest a video game can virtually go.

This post wont age well

I think the statement will last for a long time though, at least when it comes to AAA games. Hard to see any upcoming games failing at this magnitude at absolutely everything - the game itself and essentially all the extra products surrounding it.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

This post wont age well

I think the statement will last for a long time though, at least when it comes to AAA games. Hard to see any upcoming games failing at this magnitude at absolutely everything - the game itself and essentially all the extra products surrounding it.
Skyrim 2 has to come out eventually. And there is still starfield on the horizon.

Courland

Literate
Skyrim's launch state was so pathetic, I honestly doubt TES VI can be *that* bad.
That 100% depends on if bethesda will once again use the mutilated corpse of the gamebryo engine to shit out that game
Bethesda has already proven it can't make a game playable on launch without mods and is actively doing worse with every iteration.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Skyrim's launch state was so pathetic, I honestly doubt TES VI can be *that* bad.
That 100% depends on if bethesda will once again use the mutilated corpse of the gamebryo engine to shit out that game
Bethesda has already proven it can't make a game playable on launch without mods and is actively doing worse with every iteration.

Even if they switch engines, Bethesda can't do good software development, so they'll still release a bug-ridden PoS. Still imagine the shitshow if they switched to Unity?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Probably Australia.

The home of nightmare fuel stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom