Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 1.5: Resurrection - fanmade Fallout game by Czechs

sgm

Educated
- followers are weak in combat, have very weird arbitrary limits for armor, can't use some weapons and their AI is not great on top of that, aside from the good old "combat shotgun burst in your back" sometimes they just stand around and skip turns or switch weapons and walk around for no reason, I don't remember F2 companions being THAT annoying.
Companions doing nothing or switching weapons in combat might be due to drug addiction and the stat penalties. There is no cure for it except MOAR DRUGS. Check their AP level and carry weight to see if either have dropped.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Just curious - what you need for better price from farmer in Sedit? For mantises you get cut price for 100, but there is option for 200.
I suspect high Charisma.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Loving this, did Rat Hole and most of Sedit, with the exception of one quest that was a little too hard. Went to Corath now, also pretty challenging for a normally easy small gun diplomat.

Really well made, the writing isn't anything special, and a lot of the quests aren't very original, but the way it's all handled is pretty impressive.

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, my idea for alternate ending didn't work
I mean, when you're a dying ghoul turned human you might as well try injecting FEV

Black Angel

Arcane
What a missed opportunity, really.
I assume the reason why we got good karma for killing the Children of the Cathedral member is because he got nothing to lose and would inject that FEV anytime he's ready to do it by himself. Hell, he could've even inject to anyone aside from Demetre if he wanted to.

Black Angel

Arcane
No, because he's an evil human who follow the genocide road of Master, and ready to do his enemy an terrible vengeance beyond death. Killing evil = good karma.
I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with that, but eh we do get good karma for killing the Fiends, so...

Anyway, is there any use for Sex Appeal trait and/or Kama Sutra Master perk in this game? I couldn't think of much sex happening in this game other than the whores, and also maybe
the ghoul waitress in the Falcon Flight and Sheriff's wife.

laclongquan

Arcane
I think the Sex Appeal elicit more response floating text from generic NPCs. I know my Alice got many catcalls. My next character will get a Cha4 and no Sex Appeal and I expect the catcalls will disappear. Of course, I might just change to male character and getting more action to see if we can get Sexpert or Gigolo.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, I discovered whole deal with raiders in Sedit.
You can kill them.
You can work on them.
You can attck caravan with them - I think it is early way to get Wathel Wifle? If you can survive of course.
Also you can guard caravan, then you will meet raiders.
Another possible variants?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I'm itching to kill (with dynamite) the book seller in Sedit and snatch all her books. Is there a reason I shouldn't? (Does she restock?)

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
She does. Every few weeks I think~

Thinking about it, a sneak character can steal the shops blind. Anyone with sneak tagged yet?
I think it's impossible to sneak and steal from her. I buffed up sneak and steal up to 150 to check this and still couldn't steal anything. She always initiates dialog the moment you touch her stuff.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeah, scripted trade contaners, they are common in the game.

Can you tell me, how many switchblades you saw in the game?
I make choices which item to pick - if there is another switchblade in game, I'll pick neclace. :positive:

Black Angel

Arcane
Who is Vodka, anyway? A possible companion? I have bad karma, yet he didn't even want to talk more to me. Based on whatever dialogue he can offer to me at the moment, do I have to start participating with the meddling of Corath first?

Lhynn

Arcane
I think it's impossible to sneak and steal from her. I buffed up sneak and steal up to 150 to check this and still couldn't steal anything. She always initiates dialog the moment you touch her stuff.
Ill venture a guess and say you need kama sutra perk to leave her tired and sleeping so you can steal from her. I did kill her and open the box, thers nothing interesting there tho just a few caps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom