Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Example of ME3's homosexual "romance" "dialogue".

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
BW must know that the fringe element pissing and moaning for M/M romances wouldn't be content with just one option.
Fringe element? Have you actually been on the Bioboards lately?

Also, I thought the Codex liked to have as many options as possible :troll:

Ermm

Erudite
Petition for being able to rape/be raped in ME3 DLC, engage!!!!!!!

I actually trolled ''biowarians'' a bit about it, to include rape option in Dragon Age 3 for a better cinematic narrative. I got banned for 24hrs (lucky, I guess), and everyone on my topic called me ''a sick person.''

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
When sex is already so freely available rape really becomes a bit redundant.

BW must know that the fringe element pissing and moaning for M/M romances wouldn't be content with just one option.
Fringe element? Have you actually been on the Bioboards lately?

Also, I thought the Codex liked to have as many options as possible :troll:
Shepard: EDI, I would like to use the intercom. I want to have sex!
EDI: Very well, Shepard.
Shepard (intercom): Everyone get in here!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Rape is about power, not sex.
Rape is very much about having sex. The power trip plays into it, sure, but it is not the act itself, only a possible part of it. I don't really care about reasons and motivations and such. I'll leave that to would-be intellectual book authors. Rape is bad. Castrate the fuckers. I'll leave it at that.

And sex in a video game is only about the titillation of watching the screen fade to black (or a cutscene with awkward animation, if you download the fixpack from Nexus). Adding a rape option adds only a new way of watching the screen fade to black. It is pointless.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Rape is bad. Castrate the fuckers. I'll leave it at that.
Rape is bad, forced castration is not. M'kay. :M
Okay, look. If I had my way I'd force them to live the last minute of their miserable lives trapped in a portable toilet at the bottom of the Atlantic, but since we're not there yet, we'll just have to settle for putting their dicks on the chopping block. Matter of fact, we can probably carry this treatment over to all forms of crime. Kill somebody with your car? You lose the keys. Forever. Alright, so you're beheaded too because that metaphor (the car keys is your dick) didn't really work as well as it did in my head. Tired.

Now how 'bout them rampaging Mass Effect 3 homosexualities, eh?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Now how 'bout them rampaging Mass Effect 3 homosexualities, eh?

1707415-best_commander_shepard_super.jpg

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
1707415-best_commander_shepard_super.jpg

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Awesome.

(where DO you peopel get these Shepard faces? this one's the scariest yet)

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What the fucking fuck fuck fukcvlb..2r22fwdcs

I thought those quotes were trolling. Fucking dating EDI... God jesus this game is worse than CoC.

Stinger

Arcane
Wait this EDI getting uploaded into TIM's wife's corpse thing is real? No trolling?

Fuck off Bioware.

Heresiarch

Prophet
Wait, so you can have AI sex? Well, it's ok to me, I've had already many sex with Hatsune Miku, who's a virtual singer.

Ermm

Erudite
Rape is about power, not sex.
Rape is very much about having sex. The power trip plays into it, sure, but it is not the act itself, only a possible part of it. I don't really care about reasons and motivations and such. I'll leave that to would-be intellectual book authors. Rape is bad. Castrate the fuckers. I'll leave it at that.

And sex in a video game is only about the titillation of watching the screen fade to black (or a cutscene with awkward animation, if you download the fixpack from Nexus). Adding a rape option adds only a new way of watching the screen fade to black. It is pointless.

But...but.... think about the lost cinematic tension. Rape needs to be included, to create an emotional connection with the rape victims in Bioware video games.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Bisexual and at least xeno-curious.
Someone should add a "Shepard-sexual" entry with this definition on TVTropes. The place is now full of ME Biowarian fans, it should be interesting to watch the fireworks.
They would either delete it for being critical or warp it into a justification of child molestation, depending on which they think of first. With TVTropes, it's a toss-up, really.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Wait this EDI getting uploaded into TIM's wife's corpse thing is real? No trolling?

Fuck off Bioware.

Yes, it's real. The whole EDI romance has creepy pedofilic undertones when you consider that "she" doesn't even have a full grasp on human emotions and what have you. It also plays out as a revenge fantasy of sorts against TIM for the player.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom