Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

ortucis

Prophet
I look forward to actually having something to discuss in this thread. Even pre-release news/promotion has been extremely sparse.

And that's a good thing.

I personally avoid majority of game previews cause all they do is turn you off by showing too much of the game. Also helps by not building up hype too much from carefully selected PR.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Who the fuck still uses winamp?
How old are you,twelve?Fucking youngsters this days,using useless cpu-hungry players to play some shitty song.
Can you send me your ICQ number? Maybe we can hang out in MySpace a little.

ELEX will not wait for you, you know?
You gotta get with the times, it's in the scripture!
p2a2p.jpg

Iznaliu

Arbiter
You have all got it wrong. ELEX is the only music player you will need; if you want to listen to anything other than the soundtrack, replace the music files.

I look forward to actually having something to discuss in this thread. Even pre-release news/promotion has been extremely sparse.

I mean, I've seen a lot of videos compared to other titles, even if channels recycled footage for clicks.

Still pre-ordered still ELEX.

ortucis

Prophet
Good news for everybody. +M

My 1060 for ELEX arrived today, been playing Witcher 3 on Ultra with Pure Hair (meh) on and it's silky smooth.

It's going to be like Da Vinci taking in Mona Lisa, after he was done painting.. with 1060 GTX..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom