Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

deuxhero

Arcane
That's a big question for me, as well: What gender should the Main Pawn be? Male, for some dudely camaraderie and back-to-back swashbuckling? Or female, for a potential love interest and the ability to princess carry someone whenever you please?

I'm not familiar with the first game, so I have nothing to inform my descision.
Don't play this piece of total garbage and play the first one, which is actually good, instead

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
jxl5ku.jpeg
there, a stout undead!

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
They removed the fucking toothbrush moustache...

How do I create Adolf now?

This CC is no fun at all.

Renfri

Cipher
Character creator doesn't launch so no dream waifu for me, and now slightly worried that game might not work either. :despair:

Prince(ss)

Literate
That's a big question for me, as well: What gender should the Main Pawn be? Male, for some dudely camaraderie and back-to-back swashbuckling? Or female, for a potential love interest and the ability to princess carry someone whenever you please?

Don't play this piece of total garbage and play the first one, which is actually good, instead
So are you butthurt because of the console frame limit or are you butthurt because no mystic knight?

notpl

Arbiter

So are you butthurt because of the console frame limit or are you butthurt because no mystic knight?
Me. I'm butthurt because no mystic knight.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

From what I've heard, it seems less like classes were removed per se and more like their abilities have been broken out and combined in different ways. If so, you can probably learn it all and then recombine it through Wayfarer and make whatever playstyle you want.

If it actually works like that, it's actually a pretty elegant refinement imo.

I think many of you just enjoy masturbating while doomposting rather than gaming.

Anonona

Learned
While not the exact same thing, you can combine Fighter and Mage/Sorcerer using Wayfarer to have an approximate playstyle. As I have posted a bit back, now Fighter have the Enchanted Riposte of MK, and with Mage/Sorcerer you can enchant your own weapons.

Renfri

Cipher
Stolen from Steam forum. You can make non ugly character, but you need to put work in, because from default options there is just 1 decent looking, others have some issues.
F87C3066B4132DE88D8E66B7B3973A0F93A8B894

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Is pure mage a good way to play? I never tried it in DDDA
I tried it. I killed the first boss by climbing on top of his neck and then stabbing him into his head by staff to puncture into his brain. It was incredibly metal. Then I multiclass a bit with fighter and assassin.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
You can absolutely make beautiful or super ugly characters. Overall the char creation is very robust.

You are defending a character creator with less options for humans because you can make your furry shit, just like you used to post in the FFXIV thread. Adding in zoophilia bait does not make it better. Within a few days (or sooner) you will be posting your furshit pawn.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm happy with how my warrior turned out. I wouldn't fuck wit that dude. I might have went a little overboard on my archer's ass but thas how I like it. Would have made the tits bigger but I was trying to keep her weight down. It's gonna be difficult enough for her to move around with that junk in her trunk.

Self-Ejected
You can absolutely make beautiful or super ugly characters. Overall the char creation is very robust.

You are defending a character creator with less options for humans because you can make your furry shit, just like you used to post in the FFXIV thread. Adding in zoophilia bait does not make it better. Within a few days (or sooner) you will be posting your furshit pawn.
Less option? Are you on drugs? The only less option you have is that you cant make char shorter than 160.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom