Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

n0wh3r3

Educated
todd-howard-bethesda-chief-v0-pm82xohrg2nc1.jpeg

It just works.
Is that Tucker Carlson or that guy from Bethesda?

destinae vomitus

Educated
The character creator is such a clear downgrade, can't make a genuine dwarf nor even give a BIG character appropriately proportioned BIG hands. But hey, at least the people who were looking forward to playing as a thundercat are happy, right? :?

Last edited:

Ryzer

Arcane
I am surprised by the high VRAM usage in the character creation already. It might be time for an upgrade; it's almost at 8 GB just for that.
Dogshit optimization, there's no way in hell it requires 8GB from the look of it.

Self-Ejected
Char gen is way more solid than it was in the first game i managed to recreate myself on it wich is quite a feat!
Who cares? There are no dwarves in dragon dogma!
You're contradicting yourself. If you want look-alikes, we need characters that are 1.40 meters tall or less.
Ahahah well.... i mean i am like 153 so i am left out. But this dosn't make me a dwarf makes me just tiny. But i know aside some wholesome desire like to create a dwarf there are people that want a shorter slider to pander to their border pedophilia fetishes with lolis!

Mortmal

Arcane
By the way, I find the colors a bit washed out. It's impossible to get vivid red hair or anything more exotic either.

Anonona

Learned
By the way, I find the colors a bit washed out. It's impossible to get vivid red hair or anything more exotic either.
It may be a bit like DD1 base, without DA, which had you unlock the more crazy hair and skins colours using Rift Crystals, but I doubt it though.

Puukko

Arcane
That's the trend with modern games. Reshade should be an easy fix.

I'm split on whether to start off as a thief or ranger to pair up with my fighter pawn. A ranged class has an easier time surveying battles but I do also want to get a feel for melee combat. Haven't checked out gameplay videos for either class.

Self-Ejected
Ahahah well.... i mean i am like 153 so i am left out. But this dosn't make me a dwarf makes me just tiny. But i know aside some wholesome desire like to create a dwarf there are people that want a shorter slider to pander to their border pedophilia fetishes with lolis!
{edited for a family audience}
I puchased the game. And i have a nice rig to play it. No other rights are required. Why you are so triggered bro?

Last edited by a moderator:

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
It's impossible to get vivid red hair or anything more exotic either.

All the more saturated reds look like awful dye jobs. Some sort of bronze is the best you can hope for.

Surprisingly, not all blonde tones are awful.

zfiL3KG.jpeg

Anyway, I can't get Clint Eastwood quite right, this editor is fucking garbage.

luaE9YS.jpeg

Ryzer

Arcane
It's impossible to get vivid red hair or anything more exotic either.

All the more saturated reds look like awful dye jobs. Some sort of bronze is the best you can hope for.

Surprisingly, not all blonde tones are awful.

zfiL3KG.jpeg

Anyway, I can't get Clint Eastwood quite right, this editor is fucking garbage.

luaE9YS.jpeg
Clint Eastwood with fetal alcohol syndrome.

ADL

Prophet
I've had videos playing in the background and I've heard "Everquest" about thirty times by five or six different people so that's a good sign.

Anonona

Learned
Needs more adjustment, but I think it is starting to look good. Shame there isn't a hairstyle that actually looks like the one he sports in the movies, Itsuno should commit seppuku for such a mistake

Conan-DD1.png
Conan-DD2.png

Tried to create Venom Snake from MGS V too, the results aren't as good though. And again, no hairstyle that suits him.

Venom-Snake-DD1.png

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
The character creator is such a clear downgrade, can't make a genuine dwarf nor even give a BIG character approriately proportioned BIG hands. But hey, at least the people who were looking forward to playing as a thundercat are happy, right? :?
Hard disagree. I've never used a character creator that let me mess around with the ass so much. It's magical.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom