Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Fxdx3xTXwAEb9wl

Sentinel

Arcane
Would be awesome if the beast races weren't available in the character creator.

The furry butthurt would be so fun to see.

Also beast arisen sounds gay.

Delterius

Arcane
You should even be able to check on and resolve this issue prior to the cutscene where the Dragon drops the Arisen's Bond (if that person is the Beloved), which will provide confirmation that it was successfully fixed (of course, if the two numbers match, then you don't need to alter anything).
Not so sure, I've had the dragon drop the arisen bond and still get the wrong person. Even after all the patches.

The bond is set after you meet certain requirements (like finishing a personal quest) and whenever you talk to a character they have this glow around them. First time I played I got Quina and the girl from my avatar to show the glow but the latter was chosen as my waifu.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Prepare to enter the domains of both humans and the newly introduced Beastren, a beast-like race that make their debut in Dragon's Dogma 2.
Can we have proper fleshed out finished game without DRM instead?

Well, anything's possible. The first game was like an average arpg on the surface, but it rewarded patience and investigation. You have to stop and learn how to play the game even if it's initially just one more of the ggenre. Says a lot that people compared it to Skyrim, when the only link between those are dragons and open worlds.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Prepare to enter the domains of both humans and the newly introduced Beastren, a beast-like race that make their debut in Dragon's Dogma 2.
DD DA was released on GOG, but the pawn pool is limited to Galaxy users and the game has been outdated since 2017.
Who cares about pawn pool? Real hardcore players are using offline stuff only. Where would be a challenge when we wouldn't use these flawed pawns that are available everywhere in the landscape?

DD DA was released on GOG, but the pawn pool is limited to Galaxy users and the game has been outdated since 2017.
Who cares about pawn pool? Real hardcore players are using offline stuff only. Where would be a challenge when we wouldn't use these flawed pawns that are available everywhere in the landscape?
Fs-QOw3WYAAg5IO.png

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
Fs-QOw3WYAAg5IO.png
You are the reason games declined

Reinhardt

Arcane
i just hope i won't have to upgrade my pc TOO much. doing it in my current political situation is not that easy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom