Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

RK47

Patron
Hm. Do you guys want me to work on the companion's quest (Non-loyalty)
I think it works like this: You need to gain approval either by making decisions during certain plot points or complete their trash tasks.
Once a certain threshold is reached THEN you get to play their loyalty quest.

If so, which Companion should I work on first!
Let the voting begin! :) Also, to avoid butthurt, mention first and second choices.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The grey warden guy (can't even remember his name, Blackwell or Blackwater or smth)

Then Solas since it seems like he has all the answers.

Edit: forgot about Vivienne, so make her my 3rd I guess

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
alert.png

Elfberserker

Liturgist
1: Cassandra
2: Blackwell
3: Vivienne
4: Sola
.5: Varrick, but I am okay if you don't do the dwarf quest since it seems pretty much torture for you to play this game.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Becaue I am not sabotaging the LP (even though it is proud Codex tradition):

Vivienne (to satisfy our SJW needs)
Solas (seems to have brotential)
Cassandra (come on, she is the postergrrl, there must be something interesting hidden)

I assume you are not making a poll which emotional engaging romance to engage in then?
When I saw you ignoring Cassandra Plasticchest I was a little confused (her being the only remotely attractive womyn there), but then I remembered: this is the Codex lah! KKK dictates to pick the tranny choice whenever it's available!

Ride the bull man, ride it into the sunset!

Also :bro:

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
1. Blackbeard
2. Short stack chesthair
3. Horny sexualized token black dood

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Those constellation puzzles apparently show you the answer right away? Truly amazing game design, even Bethesda would be proud.
The "puzzle" is recreating the pattern, but since it's not something like each node can only be used once it's super easy.

Edit: Why is this grey warden calling you "worship"? How many different titles do you get in this game?

Last edited:

Echo Mirage

Arcane
I notice you still don't have a horse yet. It may help cut down on the running tedium. That's if Bioware didn't screw that up as well and make it worse than running.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom