Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DoW mods and expansion

Atrokkus

Erudite
I personally love to watch the worlds strongest man competitions. Marius Pudjianowski (sp) is friggin insane.
True. Watched the show a couple of times - they are fucking imbas ! ^_^ STR-hack!

oherror

Liturgist
i saw one of them when i think the were in between to cars holding them in place as each car went in the opposite direction...damn they are strong...

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Yeah, that crazy shit has 2 cars on 45 degree angles and the guy holding them in place. Tests grip and shoulder strength. Friggin amazing stuff.

oherror

Liturgist
anyways back on subject well kinda....just some gripes about the new patch...

decided to play a spacemarines agian...and noticed the power gathering was broken in the latest patch...from the last patch did the power stations only give you +2 per station i don't remember it that way. In some matches that really can cripple a marine player. also the power upgrades don't do shit now. oh well back to playing orcs...there power gain works.

maybe this was on perpose but i kinda doubt it...

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I'm not even playing that yet, just the Skirmishes as the Imperial Guard. Really loving it too. Their Vehicles KICK ASS! Especially the Bane Blade

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I know for a fact if i did that I would get seriously fucked up.
Also, today in skirmish me and a team of 2 others (eldar and Chaos marines) beat a team of IG, SM, Orks, and 2 Chaos Marine groups, all one team. Fucking battle took me 4 hours to do it, and in the end, I used my basilisks and Leman Russ tanks.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
3 basilisks guided by an assassin using earthshaker rounds on a critical location the enemy needs definitely fucks shit up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom