Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Dog-Meme-I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-03.jpg

Zibniyat

Arcane
Tir na n'Og has staled 3 turns in a row. I am afraid that someone will need to take over that nation.

I propose myself, if nobody else is found and that they are not already participating in this game...

Zibniyat

Arcane
Well, I refuse to take any lands simply because I consider it cheating, of which I have no sufficient pleasure doing it. Thus, either that nation needs to be set AI or a sub is needed.

Or we just let it be there where it is...

Johannes

Arcane
You've tried resending it from Llamaserver and loading that? At least the new turn works just fine for me, wondering about how everyone else is?

Johannes

Arcane
If you can't find a solution and nobody else has the problem, you could just see if the next turn works after a stale. If it comes to that I can promise not to attack you this turn.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY RAW]

should be the name of the thread.

And whoever controls Caelum. (Not counting hoverdog)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If we can't get a sub for TNN, might set them AI. It has been 5+ turns of nothing. Would hate to do that. Any takers?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dreaad, is the Maori I sent you not enough punishment for the Warhammer thing? Do you want more? Catholic Death Magic is a powerful tool, ya see...

(Can't, sadly. And I hate elven nations. Good luck to Malakal!)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I have uh nightmares about elves. I never liked them but now its hate.

That having said sell me their position. If you need a sub I can understand it.

This is their position plus some stuff in the caves below including a fort. Arco to the north, surrounded by Oceania. They are besieging two Xibalba forts, Xibalba is AI.

They've got a few decent sized armies and probably more that's hidden.

They were at war with Arco, but I think Arco stopped because of the stales. Oceania probably also could have attacked, but I didn't obviously.

Have fun looking at my stuff.

Edit: Forgot to add they have more up north, but I don't see all of that.

LbQNA6n.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom