Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

Dayyālu

Arcane
We still need a sub for Berytos, I think.

dbckla.png

This match will be won by the man that can survive the tedium and the insane map. Glory to him, and it's somewhat fun to watch. Can I get a glimpse at the faction, with the right to retire my application if I find the map deranged as I think?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
dbckla.png

This match will be won by the man that can survive the tedium and the insane map. Glory to him, and it's somewhat fun to watch. Can I get a glimpse at the faction, with the right to retire my application if I find the map deranged as I think?

Yeah we can switch it over to you to look at if it's cool with panda . I know he said he'd try to get the turns in until we found a sub, but that might not happen. Might have to be after this next turn.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Mufasa breaks out of prison on the same turn that his underlings try to break out of Berytos prison and are promptly murdered. Well, better late than never! He has one turn to live.

PnEno5g.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Seems there are more than a few turns left with a couple hours to go. If anybody needs an extension, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Zibniyat

Arcane
By the God, Dreaad , you are rich! Did not expect to see what I have just seen... Tell me, how did you get so much of it? I guess it has something to do with Luck 3 scales...

Zibniyat

Arcane
Well, folks, you now know where the riches of the world are! Certainly not in Ulm by the looks of it... :troll:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Still need a sub for Berytos. I'm going to grab their turn and send it to Dayyālu , see if he wants it.

Berytos is in a good spot here. They have sailing on this dumb map. They have plenty of territory. They are already a strong nation. They just need to click some buttons and Machaka's capital is theirs(already breached, most of the dudes are dead, just a giant lion beast waiting to devour some Colossi).

7Abhy3o.jpg

Setting Machaka to AI. (I know I said I wasn't going to earlier, but I subbed in for Oceania, and don't want any mishaps here, since theoretically Oceania could attack Berytos all along the coast and lift the siege of Machaka and then....... :M)

R.I.P. Mufasa. :salute:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The Fall of The House of Mufasa

The Belligerents:
YFmFyyA.jpg

The Stand:
Yee3apQ.jpg

You Wouldn't Like Him When He's Angry: (Unfortunately for Mufasa, my 2N mages died in the sally forth a few months earlier, otherwise he'd have regen and this wouldn't even be a contest).
ppshyxW.jpg

20 Rounds Later(Mufasa was down to around 70 HP):
wdnNttc.jpg

The Munchening:
zSLJlKe.jpg

The Final Foe:

1INcO7T.jpg

Golden Spears + Repel + Holy Avenger catches up with the last of Mufasa's life essence(I won't show his corpse :cry:):
Sw9gGva.jpg

The Final Toll:
UGa0yoH.jpg

I was for sure Berytos would rout(they were down to literally one Bride at the end), but I guess Mufasa didn't kill enough, just made them run away.

Anyways, good show. :salute:

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
hoverdog

I hope you will not stale another turn. You are needed to maintain the balance in the world.

///

Meanwhile, Agartha is actually losing the war against Caelum, but can Caelum be quick enough to subdue Agartha before Lanka (another nation at war with Caelum) becomes too strong for even the mighty Caelum to withstand its onslaught?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll keep an eye and postpone as neccesary. Might need to myself for at least a couple hours.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom