Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dominions 4 PBEM - Gateway and Archive Thread

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I can try dropping him a steam message. Not very useful but it's something...

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, let's just have a 24h extension and we'll continue as soon as he sobers upgets back!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Guess no admins were looking :)
Grimwulf is still away, so give us an extension when you can - we'll of course continue as soon as he is back.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Asking for 24 hours extension (and maybe even more).

Work (and a tiny little voyage) to do, and no focus for 1.30 hours of Dominions today.

Plus Grimwulf has been recruited for the good fight in Ukraine, as far as I understand, so he can't provide.

Thanks!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Guess no admins were looking :)
Grimwulf is still away, so give us an extension when you can - we'll of course continue as soon as he is back.

I was asleep during all this, apologies. Myself or raw can extend this turn as necessary.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was wondering recently if Tripjack is even playing Ur anymore? I see his email was changed once, but never changed back? If he isn't, I think a sub is warranted. One or two turns is fine, but if an absence is going to be prolonged, ideally we'd have a sub.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I was wondering recently if Tripjack is even playing Ur anymore? I see his email was changed once, but never changed back? If he isn't, I think a sub is warranted. One or two turns is fine, but if an absence is going to be prolonged, ideally we'd have a sub.
06:13 PM - JackOfTrips: raw you goddamn kraut rascal
06:13 PM - JackOfTrips: when i said i was going to be gone for a week
06:14 PM - JackOfTrips: i guess i didnt make it clear that i needed delays on decline3 too
06:14 PM - JackOfTrips: ffs
06:14 PM - JackOfTrips: next time ill make you an informative diagram

Lizzurd

Cipher
If he will not appear next 4 hours i will ask you to reassign his mail to my and let me do his turn. He didn't show us his whole plan but i think we will be able to find what to do with his nation.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If he will not appear next 4 hours i will ask you to reassign his mail to my and let me do his turn. He didn't show us his whole plan but i think we will be able to find what to do with his nation.

That sounds good, let's keep these early turns moving at least.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I just received message from Grimwulf by email. I will post it here.

Poprosi 24 chasa x5 internet Vsyo! Pishu s koakoito sensorboy huiniu, ne unmeyu polzovatsa. Zavtra vecherom bernua naseyus
Ask for 24 hours extension (x5- i have no idea what does it mean. Is it a some kind of smile?) Internet is over! I am writing from some sensor shit, i am unable to use it properly. I hope i will return tomorrow evening.

I asked is it okay to make his turn for me but he hasn't responded yet (and i am not sure he will).

Johannes

Arcane
He's back now.

Also raw do your turn since you're on here anyway, already postponed by 2h

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
He's back now.

Also raw do your turn since you're on here anyway, already postponed by 2h
working on it, no promises

Lizzurd

Cipher
According to Grimwulf wish i am postponing this turn for 24 hours. If he will not appear until the morning of 29th may i will take over his nation. If he returns after that i will give him his nation back.

I hope everything will be fine, but anyway i should have some sort of plan what to do with that.

TripJack

Hedonist
:hmmm:
no, i was gone for the past week & staled 3 times because of a certain unreliable german drunkard game admin but i'm back now

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I'm back. Somebody stole internet cable from ze building. Now we got a new one.

Will do something about that turn in an hour or two.
Decline 5 is cursed. CURSED, I'M TELLIN YE
:russia:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom