Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dominions 4 PBEM - Gateway and Archive Thread

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sitting on about 50 pearls mostly thanks to Abysia. If anyone else wants in on UN Charter SB27185: Authorization to Neutralize Ermor's WMD Program, send pearls now. I'm not hoarding them, I keep my word. The last one cost me 100+, and I don't even especially need BoT gone. Also you're helping to free up a global spot! Good cause!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well yeah I could force the turn, and once AI there's no going back, no thanks. Also rather not have our team miss out on two turns. Hence the extensions. Sorry man. For the future, nobody ever give their nation a password. There's no point amongst friends. :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
We could do 48hr. I just feel most people will wait, when they could have done their turn earlier. The timer is there to force that.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Starting tomorrow I'll be out most of the day most days for a whole week. I may ask for extensions etc.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Well yeah I could force the turn

No, I was talking about another thing. When the game asks you to type raw's password, you can use master password instead. It fits to evey Pretender/Disciple in the current pbem and is set by whoever hosts pbem.

Thus, if you know master password, you can make and submit raw's turn. But once again, master password is not admin password.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Aaand he staled. RAW LEADERSHIP

I was hoping that because we all play in same games and I posted it out in the open in the thread for game A for everyone else to see that someone would get bloody shit solved for game B. Alas.

I honestly don't know what are you talking about. And I don't have admin password to make extensions anyway.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Aaand he staled. RAW LEADERSHIP

I was hoping that because we all play in same games and I posted it out in the open in the thread for game A for everyone else to see that someone would get bloody shit solved for game B. Alas.
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...-4-survivor-edition.98204/page-7#post-3925064
And I don't have admin password to make extensions anyway.
Didn't I give you the password? Could've asked Noodles aswell.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Will someone raw set Arco AI? Hes entirely under siege anyway so we dont have to wait for the timer for him to stall.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry raw, I knew that in the back of my mind but reacted too late(hence the extesions for this turn and trying to play your passworded lizard party).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
K. Hosting changed to 48hr. If it ends up being too slow(as in people don't submit until last minute every time), I'll probably change it back to 36.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Comrade Grimwulf seems to be gone since yesterday - can we get an extension if he doesn't upload his turn soon?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom