Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Do you want to read my Magical Diary?

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Blue x3

Black x2

Gotta finish what we started. :M

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
17 - Feeling Blue

Hmm. Here is the result of the vote:
01.jpg

So the schedule looks like this:
02.jpg

Let's give this a shot!

03.jpg

04.jpg

Oh boy! This could be SO useful! I can't wait to give this a try in the future exams.

05.jpg

rk-frown.jpg
What's up?
virg-frown.jpg
Horrible Donald left a box of cat poop on our doorstep during class.

He WHAT?!

elle-sad.jpg
It was really mean.
rk-mad.jpg
That's just...ew! I can't believe he kept it.

Seriously, the lengths he went just to pull pranks.

virg-frown.jpg
Kept what?
rk-mad.jpg
His detention was cleaning up Jirsey poo from the dungeons.
elle-shock.jpg
Professors can make you do something like that?
virg-frown.jpg
They should have done worse. They probably will, once I tell them about this.
rk-frown.jpg
You're going to tell on him?
elle-mad.jpg
He's gone too far. He has to stop.

I suppose. But I don't think more detentions are going to change Donald. I sighed and decide to do my daily routine before going to bed. That crazy Donald and his pranks. I worry for him sometimes...

06.jpg

I feel horrible. I just wasted a class time and not being able to catch a single thing. Maybe I need to take a break soon. I'm starting to feel the strain from that Saturday detention.

07.jpg

Thankfully the next day I fare a bit better... I return to my dorm, feeling the slight rebound. Just two more days and it's weekend. Perfect for a break. I'm getting ready for dinner when someone knocks on the door. Who could it be?

08.jpg

Oh, you.

rk.jpg
Virginia's not here.
don.jpg
I was looking for you.
rk-blush.jpg
Huh?
don.jpg
Want to earn some easy merits?
rk-frown.jpg
How?
don.jpg
Come with me.

09.jpg

I don't know about this...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Go with donald. RK said we needed merits to run for treasurer. First, Merit. Then fix the election. Then Jewgoldz! :takemyjewgold:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I will be surprised if this will result into anything but demerits.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
18 - Thank You

I don't know about this, but I think, Donald CAN be trusted. I think it's stupid to say it, but he seems to treat me like his friend of some sort. Let's see where he takes me. Of course, if it gets stupid, I'll pull out straight away, can't risk another demerit!

01.jpg

don.jpg
Outside.

When we get outside, I see a large stack of clay pots and some tools by one of the flowerbeds.

02.jpg

Hmm. I like where this is going.

don.jpg
Yes, ma'am. And I brought a friend.

See? I'm his friend.

pots.jpg
That's lovely. It's wonderful to see students working together.

What are we working on anyway?

rk-blush.jpg
Um...
pots.jpg
Now, I've brought you some trowels. You should break up the soil in a circle around each plant before you try to move it. Make sure to keep a good-sized rootball attached.

What is she talking about? Rootball?

pots.jpg
Small damage doesn't matter, I'll be coaxing these little ones along once we get them to their new nests. As long as you keep them in one piece, they'll be fine. I'll be back in an hour to see how you're getting on. Enjoy!

She smiles and walks away, followed by the sound of tinkling bells.

rk-blush.jpg
Hey, Donald. So, um... what exactly are we doing?
don.jpg
Digging up flowers and putting them in pots.
rk.jpg
Oh. Why?
don.jpg
So they can plant different flowers in the same place.

I now know how Andhaira feels. But I gotta ask.

rk.jpg
What was wrong with the old ones?
don.jpg
It's their time of the month.
rk.jpg
Oh - wait what?
don-smile.jpg
Gotcha!

I roll my eyes. I don't even-

don.jpg
We're doing it because Potsdam wants it done, that's all.

He lifts his nose into the air and speaks in a crackly high-pitched voice, waving his hands about.

don-smile.jpg
The greater interests lunar harmony are served by moving every petal two hundred and eight degree widdershins! Sparkly!
rk-wink.jpg
Ahahahha! That's a good one.
don.jpg
Anyway, grab a trowel and let's get working. This shouldn't take too long.
rk.jpg
Okay.

I pick up one of the tools and crouch beside the flowerbed.

rk.jpg
You do gardening at home, Don?
don.jpg
I've mowed some lawns. That's about it. But how hard can it be? I like outdoor stuff. Luke didn't want to get dirt under his nails. But I figured you would.

He thinks I like dirt?

don-smile.jpg
You gotta take points where you can!
rk.jpg
What, exactly do we get for this?
don.jpg
Ten merits.
rk-wink.jpg
Each?
don.jpg
Better be. Don't just sit there, dig!

I'm glad I didn't misjudge him. He seems like a good person. Okay, maybe that playful nature is a little bit overboard especially against Virginia, but I think it's a sibling thing, this guy is nice to others. Like me. Right?

Moments pass...

03.jpg

04.jpg

Yep, he's nice to me.

06.jpg

He holds out his hand.

rk.jpg
A snail shell?
don.jpg
A whole snail, I think.
rk.jpg
I don't see-
don.jpg
They sleep during the day.

He pokes a hole in some loose dirt with his finger and sets the shell inside it.

don.jpg
Be careful with the trowel just in case there are more underneath.
rk.jpg
There's supposed to be snails here?
don.jpg
Why not?

No reason, I guess. I just don't know much about snails. After a while, my back starts to hurt, and I've got much all over my skirt, but we've finally gotten al the flowers into the pots.

+5 Stress.

07.jpg

pots.jpg
Ten merits for each of my little gnomes.

Y-E-S!

rk-wink.jpg
You're welcome, Ms. Potsdam.

I turn around to find Donald, but it seems he went ahead without me. Gee, I never thanked him for helping me out with the demerits. Oh well, time to go back and wash my hands!

The next day, I could barely will myself out of bed -

08.jpg

Thankfully, my brain is capable of catching what the Prof. taught us today. Not another day wasted. Phew.

Next day...
It's Friday. I need to make up my mind whether or not to run for class office. I still don't know exactly what the jobs involve, other than working with the teachers... and that means spending time with Professor Grabiner. It could help to get me on his good side. Or it could give him more opportunities to make my life miserable.

That's if I can actually win the election, of course. I've never been in an election before. I don't think I have any enemies in the freshman class, but I don't think I'm that popular either.

This will be very difficult.

09.jpg

Erebus

Arcane
I don't think we stand much of a chance of being elected, but let's run for treasurer anyway !

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Run! Run for our life!

Our future life as a treasurer, that is, full of chic and glamour.

(Not that we stand a chance, but hey.)

lightbane

Arcane
Treasurer, it's the whole reason why we wanted Merit points.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom