Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This shit shouldn't surprise me. Look at Buffy the vampire slayer comic quote
Not only that, Thessaly also happens to be the daughter of Willow and Tara, two of Buffy's oldest friends and most invaluable allies.
I was never a fan of the show but Willow is a chick and I assume Tara is also a chick? So they had magick lesbo sex and had a daughter. Wtf happened to Oz the werewolf dude? I guess tv is far different. A tv reboot would probably go full lesbo. Tbh, the show was woke and demasculated men anyway. It was a chick show. I caught a few episodes but meh.

I want the Paladin to be white with long blonde hair. They got a mod for that or what.

Do you even see any skin or hair after moving past the low level helmets though? Is it the knowledge that the black skin is lurking there, undearneath the armor, that irks you? Because I can 100% sympathize with that.

Circlets are some of the most powerful pieces of headgear at the end of the game since rare ones can roll faster cast speed, faster run/walk speed and even sockets. They're open-faced helmets which was cool using the original graphical engine but of course dogshit with the new graphics, since their fugly faces are the worst part of the game graphically.

Thankfully in the latest patch they did make a few improvements to the legacy graphics toggle and I find it perfectly playable. This is absolutely necessary when playing the amazon. She is fucking aggressively ugly and it will never not bother me. She was always supposed to be an agile blonde bombshell in the original game and they fuggo'ed her up intentionally, along with every other female in the game. Even if she didn't look like William Dafoe her animations are so stiff I'd find her hard to play using resurrected graphics if only for that..

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Who the hell was on this team? A bunch of butch dykes, trannies, and fat fugly cunts who hate epic chick bodies & models? D2 always had the disappointment of no hot d1 succubi, but THIS! Ugh! Paperbag mod barely helps knowing the terror is looking at their faces.

The fact that Project Diablo 2 exists basically invalidates this remasters existence anyway. Who cares if the graphics are better (which is questionable) if the gameplay is basically the same garbage from before.

But D2 kind of sucks overall. It's not a great game. The only value it really has is in hardcore runs. Everything else is just a grindfest for better numbers from the item gods in perpetuity.

Personally, the way I play D2, is I run PD2 in single player, run PLugY to give me 1 shared stash page, and run 1 of each character in hardcore mode as far as I can get, hopefully to the end of hell. Anything that isn't placed in the shared stash is lost. This turns it from a item-grinder devoid of gameplay and consequence to a semi-roguelike with interesting gameplay and a lot of consequence.

I basically stole the idea from here but with some tweaks. And I obviously use PD2 rather than vanilla because it's the closest D2 will ever be to balanced.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I had some spare cash. I bought the evil bundle. Guess what?
NO FUCKING CD KEYS WERE SENT!!

Looks like refund time.

New record for failed game for me.

Blizzard... you fucking suck!

2q2pZKy.jpg

Ooh the fucking game master! Hurry the fuck up Captain N!!!
o1HWBDY.jpg

Ok, so i need to log into battlenet it seems. Bah! I already biked home to zilch net. Maybe I'll try again another time.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Funny people complained their physical cd keys didn't work. I'm in no hurry to log into battlenet.

I suspect when i finally get this installed, i'll barely get past tge title screen. Not that my latest attempts are great game examples but still..... when I'd rather pull weeds and mow the lawn it is pretty bad.

Maybe if i clear trails for 6+ hours tomorrow I'll feel like something...

Last edited:

Reever

Scholar
Patron
There are a few mods attempting to depozzify Blizzervision's art style btw:

https://www.nexusmods.com/diablo2resurrected/mods/181?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/diablo2resurrected/mods/93?tab=description

Apparently some characters are easier to mod than others (I have no idea why) so there's no fix for the trannyzon, chinkrat, or niggerdin yet.

any chance your gonna do the amazon, assassin , and sorc?

They have no models, so can't do that, need some model modders like milonie to make the whole body part.

D2R is supposedly difficult to mod, but it's nice to know that it's possible.
Ah yes, "depozzifying". Amazing mods right there.
93-1638942429-1281315406.png

damager

Arbiter
Yes, but it's sadly just photoshop sketches. Shows how much they fucked up though
dxpern15szp61.jpg

n87bt2o3p5p61.jpg

And these are just some of the first results I got from searching online. There is tons of these. It's just lacking will to do pleasurable faces and agenda, not missing talent or vision.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
BLARG!!!! So the terror diablo feels got worse. No wonder he smiles in Immortal. There they don't look as shitty or like fucking trannies..... and he is getting rich from paying schlubs.... well his overlord Chink masters are.

Self-Ejected

Lim-Dûl

Self-Ejected
They could have made nu-assassin a good looking asian woman while meeting their diversity quota, instead they chose to make her look like chow yun fat

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Yes, but it's sadly just photoshop sketches. Shows how much they fucked up though

dxpern15szp61.jpg

n87bt2o3p5p61.jpg

And these are just some of the first results I got from searching online. There is tons of these. It's just lacking will to do pleasurable faces and agenda, not missing talent or vision.

these are great tbh

if only there was something for the stiff anims

cant believe a 2.5D game with sprites from 2000 still feels 10x more crisp than this shit

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Look at this shit.... so they said use the battle.net app for pc..

And this is what I fucking get for over 2 hours after reboots and shutting off shit including firewalls.

pRucWQZ.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Filing for a full refund. NO shitty products I want my cash back. Let's see how blizzard fucks this up and becomes mother fuckers that I'll troll until Diablo itself pleads to leave them alone.

FUCKING DO NOT BOTHER WITH BLIZZARD & THEIR SHITTY GAMES!!! EVERY ASPECT IS FUCKING CRAP!!!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
YvK9HEi.jpg

Now just waiting for my bank account to register it. I think maybe I'll buy Wizardry 5 ordeals when this goes through.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They don't care, trust me. They made over 50 million dollars from Diablo Immortal since it came out. Yes, from the worst reviewed game in history.

damager

Arbiter
Dude, you bought a Blizzard game and expected a cd-key and post the whole automated refund process here, for what exactly?

You really are the codex boomer man. A wonder you managed to black out your mastercard number.

Self-Ejected

Lim-Dûl

Self-Ejected
Ever heard of t*rrenting? It's like limewire but for computer rpg gaming systems and moving pictures, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom