Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I can sub even if I'm in the same game - international domoinions committee has given me authority to be official double sub player

Infinitum

Scholar
Three stalls for the sake of some demigod runt who didn't even bother to sign up? Decline indeed.

Infinitum

Scholar
No, wait. The turn was extended. "And lo, the sun was held in place so that the pretenders might gayly carouse with their kith and kin instead of tending their solemn duties. Truly, 'twas a christmas day miracle!"

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
This is why the pantokrator banished them in the first place.

Too muhc fucking about with merriments and making up 'holidays' to celebrate themselves - these candles' wont spread themselves.

also did anyone see my Phoenix friendly-fire-melt 500 gold worth of big spiders? :D - at least the rest of the throne cap was easy... however I'm not sure if throne of misfortune is worth claiming...

I feel like Sulfuric Haze was basically invented for the Phoenix pretender to have a good low level scaling EVO spell.

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Just to let you know, I feel for you, Arcoscephale, that was just some hard luck. My armies were just better equipped to take that province, with plenty of mindless cannon fodder and mind blasts to take out the mages. Still, my losses would have been so much worse if it wasn't for the brave soldiers of Arcoscephale giving their lives to force those mages to spend their gems. I owe you one :salute:

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
The soldiers of R'lyeh are really the greatest warriors the world was ever known? What other nation can crush a whole army with a single common soldier? And why are the soldiers of R'lyeh so might?

Some would ascribe their prowess to their psychic abilities, and of course to the inherent superiority of the Illithid race, but it may have more to with the extremely effective panoply have an Illithid soldier, consisting of a helmet, cuirass, trident, and 30+ lobo guard.

Trash Player

Scholar
A dragon loses to 12 Guardians in melee? Sheesh.
Most naked and unbuffed pretenders can't take too many 2-handed hits. If there was some meteorite guards, the dragon is gonna be crippled.
I wish I can get a response from Aegi soon.

Infinitum

Scholar
Most naked and unbuffed pretenders can't take too many 2-handed hits. If there was some meteorite guards, the dragon is gonna be crippled.

I chalk it down as a learning experience. The dragon has a recuperation bless so none to worried about crippling. I do worry that I've spent some 300+ scale points, my bless, and several research turns on something that can't take on more than PD tier troops. Obviously some lateral thinking is in order here..

Last edited:

Trash Player

Scholar

I chalk it down as a learning experience. The dragon has a recuperation bless so none to worried about crippling. I do worry that I've spent some 300+ scale points, my bless, and several research turns on something that can't take on more than PD tier troops. Obviously some lateral thinking is in order here..
I know mate. It is like having a half-dead bless but then realizing you have disease healer, and the old mages aren't sacred, so now you are stuck with death 3. :negative:

mondblut

Arcane
Sooo, who is fighting whom? Our ladies could use some more unguarded beaches to party on.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, I wouldn't say that Guardisans are PD level troops, they are pretty good faux sacreds. And at 27 damage to your dragon's 18 protection they dish out a lot of damage when the dragon's defense drops while surrounded.

mondblut

Arcane
Sooo, who is fighting whom? Our ladies could use some more unguarded beaches to party on.
Well, there's Marignon who decided to fight the power and take on the Man.

Neither of them have lawlessly occupied any beaches belonging to our pool.

Bandar? Machaka? Uruk? Abysia? Mictlan? Arco? Who'll be the first to get busy elsewhere? Please respond:

seaqueen_by_rotaken-d9bmjiv.png
: Where do we expand our resorts?

Dayyālu

Arcane
The peaceful people of Sceleria find all this talk of warfare worrying. We should all live in peace and not focus on barbaric shedding of blood for the sake of controlling some meaningless territories. What kind of bloodthirsty savages plan to invade and conquer other free peoples?

We are up for defensive alliances if someone is interested. Peace in our time and donuts for all.

z83eCJl.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom