Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dead State Lives: Combat Video Next Week

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah, DoubleBear's cool people. I hope they get this thing off the ground.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I'm guessing Mitsoda is a part timer on Torment. Still pretty good news, they almost have too much talent now.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It is good exposure for his project though. This is a good thing.

And seriously the dude who did the Malkavian dialogues, AWESOME <3

kazgar

Arcane
Well, you know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen...
:balance:

I think everyone besides Collin will just be responsible for their own certain areas, quests, etc. Instead of a writing by committee setup.

I hope so, it can be glorious (sure, the different locations may have varying quality, but different locations will sound and feel unique, which is a better result)

FrancoTAU

Cipher
That's the way I figure it too. The setting is so bizarre that I think you have a completely different tone and style in different "towns".

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I dislike the next Torment stretch goal involving them hiring Brian. Dead State already seems to be going at a snail's pace without the guy working part-time on another project.

Overboard

Arcane
I dislike the next Torment stretch goal involving them hiring Brian. Dead State already seems to be going at a snail's pace without the guy working part-time on another project.

Maybe he's hedging his bets, after all the chances of both projects being failures are a million-to-one.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space

Maybe he's hedging his bets, after all the chances of both projects being failures are a million-to-one.
More like he's jumping a sinking ship.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
zombies cannot into shotgun
looks decent, like a turn based dead rising.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom