Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dawn of War patchimified, getting new website + forums

GreyViper

Prophet
Yeah, its a bit eyebrow riser, lucky for me I have older version image that still has the LAN feature.:smug:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Viper, you like playing DoW2 Elite? Cause Jaedar, Roxor and I could use a 4th player for our casual 2v2s since desocupado got abducted by the Brazilian oil rig mafia.

Quatlo

Arcane
Viper, you like playing DoW2 Elite? Cause Jaedar, Roxor and I could use a 4th player for our casual 2v2s since desocupado got abducted by the Brazilian oil rig mafia.
I'd gladly join if you don't mind playing with codex newfags.

GreyViper

Prophet
I prefer it over Starcraft 2, its really matter of taste. Sent you PM with my details and yeah the more the merrier.:brodex:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
We're usually around for DoW2 at 18:00 GMT or so on IRC irc.gamesurge.net:6667, #codexdh. Any day except Sunday, that's PnP day.

Or you can just add me on steam (reject_666_6), anyone is welcomed to play.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I misread the title of this thread, thought it was Rites of War that had been updated and brought to steam. It was not. :decline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom