Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

daiteikoku

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
It looks like majority of you are still in a complete ignorance about what's happening with that strategy game.

So without further ado I looked around and I found some nice stuff.

http://www.redistribution.cc/alicesoft

For these brain impaired, you can download these .zip files. You can also look at theirs main page, but you'd need proxy. I really wonder why did they block foreign IPs?

You can see Japan and Germany as having only one system, which means they are powerhouses. BTW Japan has a furry as an admiral. The Italy has flag with pig, and one of its admirals is a pig. You won't believe how many systems have US, and UK. Chinese are locked in the middle between Japan and Germany.

These videos are somehow spoilerific, thus watch at your own risk.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm not even sure people here are interested in... whatever this is.

Especially since the title makes it sound like a sequel to Daikatana.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
1. For those not in the know-what http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=49476

2. People are interested you morons, the point is we will be a lot more interested when an english patch will come out.

3. About that site he posted, you can download three movies from there. Probably gameplay.

Oaken

Novice
Raghar said:
For these brain impaired, you can download these .zip files. You can also look at theirs main page, but you'd need proxy. I really wonder why did they block foreign IPs?.

It would be the aftereffects of the Rapelay controversy.

laclongquan

Arcane
If people are not interested enough to do an English patch, I am not interested enough to play moonspeak game.

Rest assure that any game interesting in English WILL be spoken here, whether it's weaboo or not.

Hell, whether it's a product of Bethesda or not, as well.

Edit: Rance1 is in proofchecking process. Let's hope it will be a January release.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I seen release date 28 April.
Few more months for Yandere to translate it, possibly add a patch, and it could be playable in summer.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
20% story translated, all menus translated :smug: It's pretty much playable now.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Well they updated , last time i checked it was 20%

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Reject_666_6 said:
Christ just play it yourself. Do you eagerly await WhiskeyWolf to chew your food every meal?

You haven't lived until you've sucked regurgitated chicken mcnuggets through a straw bro.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Eagerly awaiting your LP of this WhiskeyWolf, once the English patch comes out.
I will try not to disappoint.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Reject_666_6 said:
Christ just play it yourself. Do you eagerly await WhiskeyWolf to chew your food every meal?
I think you quite misunderstand the value a good LP has. Not only commentary, but the part where Kenshin's uncle is revealed to be Lyric Suite is pure gold.

Black

Arcane
Luzur said:
i clicked the link and ended up in some pink hentai site, what is this about?
And that wasn't good enough?
Sheesh, you people and your standards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom