Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

For all the weeaboo's and Rance rape lovers out there.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Found this floating around on the torrent sites and had a laugh. Seems another KKKodex Rape Squad LP is in order...

Big Bang Age

In year 200X, a black hole that would later be called "hellhole" appeared in the center of Japan. Shortly thereafter all contact between Japanese archipelago and the rest of the world got lost.

Giant crystal onyxes named "Crystal B" appeared. Contact with them increased human bodies "B power" and paranormal potential, "special student body" is used to describe those powers young people gained by this change. Emergence of such powers caused panic in the masses and a dark age of violence began.

A few years later a powerful organization appeared, gathering those with the "special student body" to form the nationwide "Students Union" to bring out Japan out of the dark. But the battle was just starting...

This game is not a standard visual novel/eroge although there is alot of interaction with characters and pop up choices to be made. The other part of the game is a turn based strategy fighting game where you slowly take over Japan and your share of the women starting with your school. It is made by the same people as Sengoku Rance and shares some of the characters it also has alot of gameplay similarities so fans of it may want to pick up this game. For people interested in the H content there is quite alot of it and also alot of female heroines to choose from.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
We knows sirree. Translation patch is also almost finished.

Didn't like it as much as I liked Rance, naturally :/

Don't forget Daiteikoku:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVIMDAdgtr0

daiteikokusite_2.jpg

daiteikokusite_3.jpg

Rance 8 is also in the works, but due to internal AliceSoft conflicts and generation change(s) it might be the final Rance game :(

Haba said:
Rance 8 is also in the works, but due to internal AliceSoft conflicts and generation change(s) it might be the final Rance game :(

:? :x :(

Wasn't there supposed to be a remake of Rance 2 coming out?

Black

Arcane
Cool, that Pollack Wolf will have something to LP.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Daiteikoku, apparently something of a World War II in SPACE.

Game's only coming out end of this year though, don't expect a translation until about a year after that at least.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Luzur said:
that was thegame that had nazis in space, right?

Amerikwa, UK with a hotter than usual queen, Third Empire of Dokutsu (They are still Nazis, even though they have a female president), Communist China, Empire of Japan.

JoKa

Cipher
the patch is at version 1.00b, looks like it's finished at last. go get it folks, it's worth it (about 80-90% of sengoku rance's fun, i'd reckon).

Fuck. Overextended myself, and got thrashed by the Rooftop Girls. My first game ended with me becoming a lowly errand minion, and getting yelled at by the fatty who likes suckers (Shorko).

Not a great start.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Amazing. My windows 7 pc tries to protect me by not letting me install this. Halfway through installation it gives some error message in moonspeak and stops. :(

Trash said:
Amazing. My windows 7 pc tries to protect me by not letting me install this. Halfway through installation it gives some error message in moonspeak and stops. :(

You have to have Japanese language settings on to install it. After you've done that and used the patch, Applocale can be used on the game itself. Just takes a couple extra minutes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom