Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 - The making of "Champion of Kirkwall"..

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
R00fles!

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
ortucis said:
2nm2hxf.jpg

I see the Templars got the elf-neck syndrome
n7wkk.png

Monocause

Arcane
Fix the area around the ear and the horns + his left hand + add a very subtle blur on the edges and it will be A-OK. There are minor leftovers here and there too but guess it won't be noticeable once it's scaled down.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
ortucis said:
Jaesun said:
Monocause said:
I suppose Jaesun meant cropping him out of the background completely. I might do it this evening if someone won't do it first.

Yes I meant that. I just woke up and only have had a few sips of coffee so far....

http://i52.tinypic.com/28v66g4.png

That should work.

That is perfect! Thank you!

You have successfully added ortucis to your BRO list.

:bro:

Angthoron

Arcane
Volourn said:
Are you stupid? the game doesn't even have a morality scale so there is not +1 good or evil points which should be a fukkin' clue the screen is fake. LMFAO Gullible shitz are gullible shitz.

I'm not playing this shitty game so I wouldn't know what scales it has, Volly, my princess.

Do tell me more about Dragon Age 2 though, your words are ambrosia.

orticus said:
photoshop

Heh, thanks. I thought it was one, but really had to make sure whether it was shopped wholly or partially :D

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"I'm not playing this shitty game so I wouldn't know what scales it has, Volly, my princess."

With all the thread disucssing DA2 in a serious manner (not the haha ones) have you seen anyone (pro or anti DA2) mentioning a morlaity scale of any sort? No, so use your brainz.

Angthoron

Arcane
Volourn said:
"I'm not playing this shitty game so I wouldn't know what scales it has, Volly, my princess."

With all the thread disucssing DA2 in a serious manner (not the haha ones) have you seen anyone (pro or anti DA2) mentioning a morlaity scale of any sort? No, so use your brainz.

The numbers were obviously shopped in, yes, but the dialogue could well be taking place, hence why I wanted to make sure it was fully a shop.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Jaesun said:
Monocause said:
I suppose Jaesun meant cropping him out of the background completely. I might do it this evening if someone won't do it first.

Yes I meant that. I just woke up and only have had a few sips of coffee so far....
t5kme1.png

mw2m4y.png

Edit: too slow, dammit.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I was looking for a small version too Jack! Thank you.

I'd add you to my BRO list, but you are already on it. ;)

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Jaesun said:
racofer said:
Jaesun, please don't tell me you're gonna make a shirt out of that.

:lol:

Let's just say, I have a more sinister use for it..... for certain people. ;)
I have a feeling that it will be a sexual themed picture. :roll:

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
Dajaaj said:
ortucis said:

Can I just ask: how the fuck does he stab you through your armor and chest with that sword??? :retarded:

What is more amazing it doesn't kill the player character. In fact he did it too me several times, and I still didn't die.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Monocause said:

BTW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKnODMB ... re=related

I BELIEVE YOU LOST THIS SOMEWHERE (kachink kachink kachink whoosh kachink)

I THOUGHT IT WAS LOST. PERHAPS IT SHOULD BE. THAT DOES NOT DIMINISH YOUR KINDNESS (kachink kachink kachink whoosh kachink)

I liked the WONDER OF WONDERS version of the glitch better. Performed live on a stream with 3k viewers on release day

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ulminati said:
Monocause said:

BTW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKnODMB ... re=related

I BELIEVE YOU LOST THIS SOMEWHERE (kachink kachink kachink whoosh kachink)

I THOUGHT IT WAS LOST. PERHAPS IT SHOULD BE. THAT DOES NOT DIMINISH YOUR KINDNESS (kachink kachink kachink whoosh kachink)

I liked the WONDER OF WONDERS version of the glitch better. Performed live on a stream with 3k viewers on release day

I just wonder what the point of exploiting this glitch is, considering than even chests scale in this game (which is rather easy, anyway).

kris

Arcane
Dajaaj said:
Can I just ask: how the fuck does he stab you through your armor and chest with that sword??? :retarded:

Since opponents falls apart into ten different parts when you stick a knife in them I find this a minor issue.

but I am not sure why I found stupid death animations so fun in Moonstone, but mostly just stupid here. Some times I did laugh a bit at the absurdity of it all.

Monocause

Arcane
Jools said:
I just wonder what the point of exploiting this glitch is, considering than even chests scale in this game (which is rather easy, anyway).

It's either lulz or curiosity. Or being like a younger cousin of mine who whenever he gets a new game he searches the web for cheatcodes (downloading a shtton of viruses in the process, of course, as he still can't wrap his head around the notion of which sites seem legit judging by the tags and which do not), skips through all the tutorials/text in the game and just clicks his IDDQD toon from the beginning to the end. Yes, he does that in every fucking game, whether it's FPS, RTS or an RPG.

In short: it's either lulz, curiosity or you're an idiot.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Jools said:

Dunno. I watched this guy streaming it along with ~3½k other people to see how bad it'd be. and when he first hit the glitch, it was all

*clink* *clink* *clink* *clink* *swoosh*
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!

For a good 3 minutes. The game was already painfully bad at this point, so everyone in the stream got a good giggle out of it. For the remainder of his play session that evening, people would exclaim WONDER OF WONDERS! in chat when something was idiotic. So about every 10 seconds.

Anyway, he went on to do Merrils mirror quest thingie, and the boss at the end took ages to take out because monsters are level scaled and he hadn't picked up enough übar lewtz yet. Of course, Aveline is goddamn immortal, so he just autoattacked the thing with his mage for a good 15 minutes while Aveline took the beatings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom