Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Combat Skill Options & Builds

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Health restoration becomes less of a concern once you unlocked Ekhidna decoction. Even sprinting heals you.
Currently I Just run most fights with Wyvern and Ekhidna decoction active and use Petri's Philter to spam critical igni.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Katakan decoction raises my Cat school Geralt's critical chance above 100%. Not sure if bug.

RK47

Patron
Katakan decoction raises my Cat school Geralt's critical chance above 100%. Not sure if bug.
Probably great if I can find these 'katakan' mutagen. Not even sure what they look like.

Quatlo

Arcane
I'm currently going with Bear School Armour for adrenaline generation, + a lot of talents for it, paired with the talents allowing you to cast signs for adrenaline instead of endurance and generating adrenaline from signs I can pretty much facetank and clickclickclick every single mob with quen+yrden because my adrenaline generation is so broken. I'm thinking about getting the knockback from breaking Quen.

Didn't even use decoctions yet, I'm always "saving them when I'll really need them" which obviously means I never use them.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I'm currently going with Bear School Armour for adrenaline generation, + a lot of talents for it, paired with the talents allowing you to cast signs for adrenaline instead of endurance and generating adrenaline from signs I can pretty much facetank and clickclickclick every single mob with quen+yrden because my adrenaline generation is so broken. I'm thinking about getting the knockback from breaking Quen.

Didn't even use decoctions yet, I'm always "saving them when I'll really need them" which obviously means I never use them.

You know that they replenish automagically just like all other potions, don't you?

Quatlo

Arcane

You know that they replenish automagically just like all other potions, don't you?

I was sure these are one time use...

RK47

Patron
Plus the duration is really long (30mins) that you don't really have to 'plan' for it.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity

I was sure these are one time use...

Nope, the new potion system was designed specifically to avoid what you are doing - hoarding. My only wish is that the endgame would not be so easy - then those pots would be far more meaningful than they are now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom