Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex PnP

EmoBunny

Savant
Alrighty, it looks like I'm getting the most support for the World War 2 campaign.

EmoBunny

Savant
It's great to be getting tons of interest. I guess the big hurdle is when people can/will play.

I'm fairly flexible throughout the weekend; when would be your guys' preferences for day of the week and time?

EmoBunny

Savant
It's great to be getting tons of interest. I guess the big hurdle is when people can/will play.

I'm fairly flexible throughout the weekend; when would be your guys' preferences for day of the week and time?

Lancehead

Liturgist
Night times over the weekends would be suitable to me; that's the region of 1700 - 2300 GMT.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
So, does anyone know what world this will be in?
If this campaign proves successful, I'd prolly maybe possibly join up for the next one.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Saturdays would be best for me, but Sundays should be fine too.

I would be available in the evenings most weekdays too.

EmoBunny

Savant
Alright; I'll continue to wait for everyone to post what their preferred time would be, and we'll come to a consensus.

Another point; I'm 99% sure I want to go with GURPS for this. That in mind, who has access to the GURPS basic set? If not, you can get the free GURPS Lite here: http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/lite/ However, it would be best if everyone had access to the full rules, so it is always possible to *ahem* "acquire" the rules if needs be.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I have access to the rules. Nights on a weekday are my ultimate preference. Midday on a weekend would be okay too, but I might not be able to commit to every weekend if that's the case. GMT +10

EmoBunny

Savant
Looking at my schedule; it would probably be best for me Friday evenings around 6 PM PST (0200 GMT)

Would this work for anyone?

Lancehead

Liturgist
Looking at my schedule; it would probably be best for me Friday evenings around 6 PM PST (0200 GMT)

Wouldn't work for me as it'd be 7:30 in the morning here. It'd be okay for me if it were a bit later in the morning.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Real men play only Paranoia.

Why would you play other, non-fun RPGs? They do not supply fun, and fun is mandatory.

Failure to have fun is treason and subject to immediate termination.

EmoBunny

Savant
Real men play only Paranoia.

Why would you play other, non-fun RPGs? They do not supply fun, and fun is mandatory.

Failure to have fun is treason and subject to immediate termination.

Duly noted.

Wouldn't work for me as it'd be 7:30 in the morning here. It'd be okay for me if it were a bit later in the morning.

How much later? Would 8 PM PST work? That'd be 11 PM EST and 9:30 your time. Of course, that would still leave Oscar out, so I'm open to a better time suggestion from anyone.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
On a different note, if there's any interest I do have my "Gran Torino" Godlike campaign that I still want to run some day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom