Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

Krackshot Killaz

Critical Hittaz

Low Down Dirty Browns

Hobologists

Huey Lewis and the Huehues

The Expendables

NATO, the only avowed anti-Rus faction. I can already feel their blood boiling when they see us in an encounter.

Last edited:

Redeye

Arcane
Machete Rape Squad has been Kalin's dream since we first embarked on our FOnline 2 love affair. And for the sake of my Swedish m8, I must support the name even if I would prefer something alternative myself.

also this:

vpi93b.jpg

Broken link (probably my security).
Much fun.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Got chemist 3 now with Panssarikauhu so if you're ever at San Francisco, pick up some cheap chem components from Dr. Fung and I can make the good stuff. 3x for jet and buffout, 6x for psycho.

Norfleet

Still going to Machete Rape Squad. Don't worry about the PC, the FOnline community is racist/sexist as fuck anyway (hell, The Family used to have people tell random nigger jokes on Faction Chat and in wait for ZCs)
It wouldn't really seem very Fallout if people weren't allowed to play like that.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yep bro, created, up and running and mighty damn snazzy!

Oh, and those Talon Company faggits declared war on us the very same day. Seeing how they picked their name from Fallout Three-Dawg, they were natural enemies anyway. :lol:

Yuri and I can add you, but unlike base access you must be online for the faction invitation to work.

If you press ctrl+c you can check the magic faction chat window, and if you press .f before your message it is sent to the strong juju hivemind.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
As for other factions, Three-Dawg Talon faggits are obvious kill on sight. NCR and Junktown Scouts are pretty bro, so it would be best if we don't shoot 'em unless they be shootan at us first. Same goes for Crazy 88 since Yuri is tight with some of their lot.

Scavengers, Rogueys, Gang Bang Smash and Thunderdongz will shoot us on sight anyway, so either give them MUH DIK treatment or run away cryin for black mama depending on the numbers and firepower involved.

Redeye

Arcane
Yep bro, created, up and running and mighty damn snazzy!

Oh, and those Talon Company faggits declared war on us the very same day. Seeing how they picked their name from Fallout Three-Dawg, they were natural enemies anyway. :lol:

Yuri and I can add you, but unlike base access you must be online for the faction invitation to work.

If you press ctrl+c you can check the magic faction chat window, and if you press .f before your message it is sent to the strong juju hivemind.

Is the faction invitation continually broadcast?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
As for other factions, Three-Dawg Talon faggits are obvious kill on sight.

How does pvp work in the protected cities, anyway? Assailant loses all his gear, and the target gets his saved by the guards?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Not in protected cities, no. Those haxxor guards super-enrich any aggressors. I'm not sure if the gear is returned to the victim or if it goes to the Crispy dude who sells looted stuff for caps. I think it is the latter.

Redeye

Arcane
Do we have a chat channel? Or just the in-game one?

Leave shoutbox alone- I have an idea about that for later.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Shoutbox IS your chat channel. Listening in on you guys being butthurt about russians is more entertaining than 95% of what goes on in the box

Redeye

Arcane
Ok, I'm very well along with caps for the Base Network.

Yuri/Kalin? What are your plans? Let's not duplicate effort.

I was thinking, good bases at all spawn points, cheap bases at all locations, with one base serving multiple locations when those locations are close together.
This will take 30 or so bases total, mostly cheap ones.

So close to 1-1.5 million caps. I'll have almost half of that ready by the end of November, along with other projects.

SitRep?

Last edited:

Eyeball

Arcane
Latest items unlocked:

-rocket launcher
-laser rifle
-assault rifle
-metal armour MK2
-buffout

Shit just got real.

Can anyone with enough science skill please craft a few laser rifles? I really wanna try playing an energy weaponeer that doesn't suck.

ironyuri

Redeye Eyeball Kalin Turisas St. Toxic

Current SitRep for Machete Rape Squad:

140k caps in safe currently since faction formation; due to the new unlocks listed by Eyeball above, I'll be spending a large amount of this on tier 3 craft mats (high grade steel, kevlar, chem components and energy transformers).

Time to kick crafting into overdrive, also time to start stockpiling Blueprints, I have learned probably the majority so far, as well as St. Toxic.

RedEye, if you're saving up caps for bases, we should meet in-game to organise so that either you, Kalin, or I can set them up and then make the others admins on the bases, as well as adding all players.

Edit: Most important bases are spawn zone bases first, then a network of bases near major traffic zones (Modoc for Gecko skin transfers, SF for Chem comps, etc etc.)

Set up a Sierra cave base last night to do cave runs which have so far been quite profitable, but not heavily XP gaining.

Now that Metal Mk2 is up, we may be able to tackle locations like Warehouse and Glow more readily.

ironyuri

WE REQUIRE MORE VESPENE GAS GOLDEN GECKO PELTS!

WE MUST CONSTRUCT FARM ADDITIONAL PYLONS BOTTLE CAPS!

Edit:

Redeye Turisas St. Toxic Chinese Jetpilot Kalin Eyeball Zdzisiu

I'm tagging you bros because I can't think of other regulars at the moment:

PLEASE DO NOT PUT RANDOM LOOT FROM DROPS INTO WEAPON STORAGE CONTAINERS; PLEASE DO NOT PUT USED ITEMS BACK INTO STORAGE CONTAINERS.

If you get weapons as drops from farming, drop them in a pile for deconstruction into craft mats.

A ripper at 37% deterioration 0% durability is of use to nobody at any time, except as craft mats.

The only weapons / armours in the main containers should be good shit. If you have an item you're using, keep it repaired til it's done then dump it for deconstruction later. Makes it easier for Kalin and I to run through and do it, than to have to check every container every day.

Also, use your intuition pl0x: we have moved up a number of gear tiers. There is no need to horde every deagle, every shotgun, every grease gun, every 10mm pistol. If you get these as loot and they don't have special effects, dump them in a pile near the gear containers. These can be deconstructed to make assault riflles, miniguns and so on.

FURTHER, MOST IMPORTANT: WE ARE NOW IN MID-LATE GAME CRAFTING. Please remember every time you use or lose a metal armour mk2 that they cost 2k (2,000) caps to craft (2x high grade steel) in base terms, more like 2500 when factoring in the metal, junk and hides (but those are easy to get).

If you're doing daily farming, etc. Try to use a normal metal mk1 or leather mk2, ie. armours which don't cost 2k caps to replace. In order to keep a flow of jet, metal mk2 (and later, avengener miniguns, laser rifles, x-rifles, p90c, combat armours) we will need to be putting at least 5-10k caps per day per person into stocks otherwise it's impossible to keep crafting at pace with losses.

Fargo caravan can achieve this easily, but is risky. There are other ways too but we need to discuss in-game.

tl;dr shit's on fire yo YEAH MR. WHITE YEAH SCIENCE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure when I'll play again so just dumped all my cash in the safe (27k) so enjoy and buy something neat for yourselves on me :salute:

The Aeroflot Heist

Went bare into a suspicious cave event, promptly got wasted by a Rus with a minigun. Never give up, never surrender. I go back and see someone named Skynet having wasted the Rus. Guess he saw I had nothing so I applied my charisma; told him I have 250 lockpick and can open any lock for him, in exchange for items on the ground from the kills. What I found out is all these builds are so geared toward pvp that they can't open the most mundane locks or disarm any traps. Anyway, he agrees to my proposal. Open a locker for him, decent loot, nothing special, don't take anything to show my honesty. Come upon the final room, open the lockbox and quickly see a blueprint which I take, leaving everything else. Skynet grabs the remaining equipment, when three Rus promptly enter with miniguns blazing. I run out full speed and hide in the area with the dirty latrines in what seems like an eternity. I can't eat the blueprints because I already ate the one St. Toxic found in the caves, so it'd just be wasting it. Notice a locker opening in the northern room, which is my cue to run like hell out of there.

Result: Metal Armor MK2, Rocket Launcher Blueprint

Gone in 60 Seconds

Ruins event near Adytum. Same deal, go in bare with only lockpicks, one or more people had to come before me because most of the lockers were empty. Get to the stairs leading to the underground sewers where I see two guys, one of who just got blown away stepping on a mine. The other guy, Blackbeard, just stands there, so I tell him I'm an expert on traps and lockpicks, and will clear a path and open any locker for him in exchange for loot found on the ground. Again, because these guys suck at anything aside from combat, he agrees. Clear a path, open the nearest lockers, decent loot, but I don't touch anything to sell the illusion. We get further along and Barabbas joins us. I give him the same spiel, these guys doing all the work while I open a locker here and there, nothing special. We get to the final room and they run towards the back tables (there were also two chemists there, guess that's what grabbed their attention). They forgot the lockbox on the floor next to little old me. Open that sucker up, Tommy Gun blueprints which I promptly eat, some magic weapons, and a shitload of ammo; I leave some behind in case they look.

Chinese JP: "What'd you guys find?"

Blackbeard: "A ton of chems."

Chinese JP: "Great find. So that was the loot?"

Blackbeard: "Guess so."

Haha, and I walked right out of there with the loot under their protection.

Result: Tommy Gun Blueprints, a lot of ammo, some magic weapons

Breakdown - It Can Happen To You

Abandoned car event. Drop off my gear at my nearby camp and head over there, some joker (Soldier of Thunderstorms ooooh) is protecting it, trying to lockpick it but obviously not having the skill to do so. So I come out of hiding, telling him I have 250 lockpick, and can open it and we split it, bp or special weapons, whichever he prefer. Doesn't reply and shoots on sight.

Come back again and repeat the offer, same, he shoots on sight. I go back to my camp, tidy up my supplies a bit, when I notice the event is still active, 15 minutes later. So I go back, see this turkey still trying to open the car, so I tell him to stop being a dick and lets work together and open it, because he obviously couldn't. Again, he chases me around shooting. I come back to the map again, yell out if he shoots at me one more time, I'm going to come back and fucking kill him. He runs at me guns blazing. I exit and go back to camp, gear up locked and loaded.

Then I go back and fucking kill him. Had his back turned lockpicking, 3 bursts of AR (thanks to Jet) wasted him.

Result: Abandoned car that remains abandoned, Metal Armor Mk2, AP Magneto Laser, AP plasma pistol, 2k caps, and six cattle prods (a real sadist)

Last edited:

Redeye

Arcane
Currently taking care of brother with broken leg.

Cap collecting a bit limited for the last couple of days, and the next few.

I will drop off a pile of caps/etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom