Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
7pm eastern seaboard time, which is 2am for Finland :/

Can you manage that?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
My Ferengi Crew has won 1-0 over Pelvis Knot's Onward Fobs and also caused two more causualties (a hobgoblin died :P ), one by my Troll, Grand Nagus Zek, who promptly levelled up, rolled a double and learned Block. :smug:

BTW, this time Zek's sharp wits were not as good as before, as he suffered Really Stupid three times (one was my fault, though).

Pelvis Knot played really well for someone who hasn't probably even read the whole rulebook yet (seriously, PK, You should do that asap) and was really close to equalizing. Meanwhile, I was struggling with the client again, which resulted, for example, with all my re-rolls gone by turn #3. I don't feel the victory to be completely deserved, but hey, it's Blood Bowl. Unfair by design.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Go go Kostia and Pelvis Knot. Play your match so I can get my next game in! :P

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Kostia/Saastuttaja, same thing - I can only play reliable after 7pm Eastern which is 2am Finnish time. Any day this week that works for you? I might be able to play earlier but then there's a risk of having to interrupt the game for 60-120 minutes.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ready when You are, Berekan. Send me a PM when You can play. We need to start in the next two hours or so, otherwise I will miss my window of opportunity.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Berekan and his Kodex Kamikazes Klub lost to Nuffle, who had incidentally chosen my team as messengers of his vengeance. I have never seen my opponent having so many bad rolls. At some point I even started to feel bad at the nuffling he was getting - first time ever while playing this game.

As for the match, let's just say that Berekan's Ulfwerner got his neck broken on the first block (apo'd to badly hurt), and then it got worse. The divine wind was definitely blowing the wrong way for KKKs.

Mico's Ferengi Crew 2 : 0 Kodex Kamikazes Klub
On casualties, we won 3-0, including one dead berserker and one Lineman with -AG.

Thanks for the game, Berekan. Good luck in future matches.

EDIT: fucken' typo

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I just got destroyed against MicoSelva.

In the first turns he injured my Ulfwerener and had to save him from a broken neck with my apothecary. He got too close to my TD line with his troll carrying the ball, I managed to take him down with one of my runners and took the ball to his side.

Things went downhill for me from there, he got the ball back, scored and KO'd a lot of my players. In the next hall I had like the 25% of my players out of the camp and half of those who kept playing were on the floor. He also killed one of my bersekers. I could give him some KO's but they didn't last.

Final Score: 0 - 2 TD's for him and 1 badly hurt, 1 broken neck and 1 dead in my team.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Ulminati said:
I fully intend to end this season with the highest # of CAS caused. I'm off to a good start with 7 in the teams first 3 games. And now they got their first MB.
I've already caused 9. :smug:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I'm afraid that nearest "for sure" date is probably Tuesday or Wednesday.
If there appears a timeslot before that, I'll send You PM as soon as I know (unless You are on Steam?).

EDIT: there's an off chance for a free Saturday morning (I am in GMT+2, 9:10 pm here right now). What do You think about that?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I might be able to swing that. I'm 9 hours behind you, so I can probably play friday night, depending on your definition of 'morning'.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I can easily get up at 7am, which would be 10 pm for You, right? If that's cool, then we have a date.
Bring some flowers. My troll likes daffodils.
Might be even earlier, if necessary, but not by much. :P

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I know this is probablu too early to suggest, but would people be interested in a KKKodex All-Stars league, where everyone could bring a team up to a predetermined TV? Personally I find games more interesting to watch when players have a couple of skills on them and teams have their RRs and positionals covered. A 1500, 1750 or 2000 upper limit on TV for starting teams could be an interesting side tourney. Even if it would require people had time to play a bunch of matches in [R]anked and convert their team. (Or play against each other a ton of times in [L]eague).

Personally I'd love a chance to put teams like Aiming for Maiming, DemocRatz, Legion of Everblight or The World Eaters from Space into a proper tournament setting.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
@DamnedRegistrations
I'm almost ready for our match. Please create the game and provide me the name, I'll join in a moment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom