Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Game started up, name is Hoverdog

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Match over. Furries managed to cheat their way to honorable victory. Though now I'm envious of that big guy with block. That is just way too frigging useful. Also, my first runner to get a skill got two at once, and is therefore guaranteed to be knocked out every single match from here on out.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Grunker said:
Well, it's official. Nuffle hates my guts ;)

Not just Nuffle it seems, your team has been Renamed. :D

I did warn you about using the word Rape on Fumbbl. Back in the old days, it would've been deleted altogether. I guess Christer's turned mellow in his twillight years. Either that, or it's because we finally got rid of Angie the Bitchzilla on the admin team.

Let me know when you're ready to play our match. I got some Chaos D0rfs that are itching to caress you gently. Now that I've seen how your team fares, I'm half tempted to send a support ticket to have my skillup changed to mighty blow ;)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yeah, I've literally never had a team this roasted early in a tournament before, except a Pro Elf team in an all 2000TV tourney on Cyanide. All other teams where dwarves, nurgle, chaos or orcs. In a tourney of 14 players.

I knew I was playing it close to the wire with the Retired & Raped thing, but the asshole in me just can't take puritanical shit like that. Lucky it was just edited, at least.

I'm ready whenever you are. Should we just catch each other on steam?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
It looks that my company's firewall screws up the client by blocking certain ports, so no spectating for me. :(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
First half I had a decent chance of stopping a TD. Instead Nuffled decided I should have a quad skull, so grunker could stall safely for 1-0 at turn 8.

Second half, my bull failed 2 pick up rolls with rr allowing grunker to gain posession of the ball. When I tried to blitz his carrier, I got another quadskull. Nuffle must be suffering from PMS today, for he is a fickle bitch. After being granted an extremely easy 2-0 score, Grunker then got a blitz on the following kickoff.

Grukers next opponent owes me big by the way. I MNG'ed his skulled runner and -AV'ed one of his blitzers (who's probably getting fired)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I won this via luck mostly. But I will offer no feelings of sympathy towards Ulm, who like Mantiis that bastard fouled one of my blitzers in turn 16 resulting in -AV :rage:

Death to T16 foulers!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh, and when I got the offer to re-roll my winnings I clicked yes, because I thought it was "Do you want to re-roll your winnings?"

Of course it was "Do you want to keep your winnings?" so I'm now stuck with only two blitzers and 20000K...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I fully intend to end this season with the highest # of CAS caused. I'm off to a good start with 7 in the teams first 3 games. And now they got their first MB.

I'm afraid I'm out the entire weekend. Next week, then.

Ulminati said:
I fully intend to end this season with the highest # of CAS caused. I'm off to a good start with 7 in the teams first 3 games. And now they got their first MB.

You shall fail.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
@ Ulm
If my troll manages to keep his sharp wits from the first match, I'm going for the most casualties too. We got 3 in the first match (2 by Troll). Let's hope this average can be sustained.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Grunker said:
Well, it's official. Nuffle hates my guts ;)

Going into the match, I knew it would be damned tricky. Three loners and only one blitzer meant I had to focus. Fortunately for me, Berekän plays a bit irratic at first, throwing some 1D blocks before moving, for example. Sadly for me, he downs my players on the rolls, but on the flip side I stun two of his players on my 2D blocks.

So far so good. Then, through a couble of more 1D blocks, Berekän pushes through to my ball-carrier. Not to worry, I have a contingency set up. I move my ball-carrier away and pass to my guy way deep. Fortunately, Berekän fails his 1D block on my carrier his next turn.

This however, was the end of my luck. My ball-carrier fails his GFI, and loses the ball. Then follows a turn where Berekän badly hurts one guy and knocks out two others. And my team is supposed to be the one with the highest armor :(

From here on he pushes up the field, and there's not much I can do besides try to set up some clever blocks. This of course lead to Berekän getting of some blocks of his own, and his blocks result in knocked out players.

At half time, 1 of my knocked out players get up. Three stay down. Useless Bloodweiser Babes!

Suffice it to say, Berekän played it smart and didn't get too risky from here on out. He set up his guys around mine so I couldn't get to his BC, and drew out the time. Wasn't much I could do.

I'm tempted to call it fortunate that I only had one miss next game injury; the rest were badly hurts or knock-outs.

It was a nice match, if only because Grunker's a cool person and we got a interesting match that didn't got boring because of one sided dices, he really had bad luck in that game.

Waiting now for MicoSelva to finish his pending match to keep on blood bowling. ;)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Berekän said:
Waiting now for MicoSelva to finish his pending match to keep on blood bowling. ;)
Yeah, about that. I'm having some problems getting in touch with Pelvis Knot. I sent him an invitation on Steam last Sunday...

pk.jpg

And this "3 days ago" was around 2 am my time, when I was fast asleep as I had to get up for work at 6.

I really hope he appears at some time during the weekend.

Ulminati said:
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
I'm afraid I'm out the entire weekend. Next week, then.

Ulminati said:

You shall fail.

I dunno. I've a track record of causing lots of CAS with non-bashy teams. Imagine what I'll do with a bashy one once it gets rolling.

I lol at your track record - that guy has played 23 games and I suppose the other's weren't much better.

@Garfunkel, can you play at any time today?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So where are we at with the last three games? Do we have a "one game per week rule" like in the Cyanide-thread or..?

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
@Saastuttaja, I'm working from this moment until seven PM - though I might be able to play the game if nothing pops up. Let me get a smoke first - just woke up - and bring my laptop down here to the office.

Um... Seven PM what time? :) Damn it, there should be an universal time everybody uses... BBtime is apparently the same as Paris.

Damn this is hard to get to work... Now I have an AI war game scheduled, that always takes up time, some 4-5 hours from now on at least...

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
Um... Seven PM what time? :) Damn it, there should be an universal time everybody uses... BBtime is apparently the same as Paris.

Damn this is hard to get to work... Now I have an AI war game scheduled, that always takes up time, some 4-5 hours from now on at least...

Just use FUMBBL-time, as you say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom