Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWLAN'time

TripJack

Hedonist
JackOfTrips - TripJack - GMT-6 (CST) - don't know yet, maybe orc - new

i have 0 blood bowl experience, so this should be good fun :dance:

hopefully this won't be an issue, but i will not be able to play until next week

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Orcs and Dwarves? What is this faggotry? :rpgcodex:

Well guys, you know what we agreed. Anyone playing against Dwarven or Orc teams ignores winning and goes straight for the jugular. Star players first, guys.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
well duh, i gotta grab whatever advantage i got, i'm a noob who havent played a single match for like months~

stabby

Learned
Interesting. Will have to think it over a day or two, and by that I mean wait until I'm not in a combined mindset of medication, blinding pain, and boredom from being stuck in bed for a couple of days to decide to throw my hat into the ring or not.

Although, current brand of loopy brains has given me a thought for a themed Amazon team, think I'll be writing it down for future use, just in case.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Interesting. Will have to think it over a day or two, and by that I mean wait until I'm not in a combined mindset of medication, blinding pain, and boredom from being stuck in bed for a couple of days to decide to throw my hat into the ring or not.

Although, current brand of loopy brains has given me a thought for a themed Amazon team, think I'll be writing it down for future use, just in case.

I love Amazon, and I love themed Amazon even more.

TripJack

Hedonist

Well guys, you know what we agreed. Anyone playing against Dwarven or Orc teams ignores winning and goes straight for the jugular. Star players first, guys.
what's wrong with orcs and dwarves?

i can be something else i guess

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Don't get intimidated :x.

Shrek reveals he hasn't played against Dwarves and Orcs one billion times yet.

Hey, choosing Orcs or Dwarves is completely fair. Just as fair as gang-fouling star players :smug:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

They're generally pretty boring to play and play against, and they are extremely strong from 1000-1500TV. In all honesty, I don't really have a problem with the new guys choosing Orcs or Dwarves, but it is a ritual here (and in BB in general I guess) to troll those who play them. Which is deserved :)

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
OK guys, we've got ten playas confirmed, RK47 and stabby please DO IT FAGGOTS, we'll have twelve which is a perfect number for two groups of six teams, with four from each going to the play-offs.

I'll set up a league in the client in a minute, and you'll be able to apply there.

THE RPGCODEX MCA TROPHY IS ON! APPLY!

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Fuck, I still don't know which team to play. Since someone else took dark elves I guess I'll have to earn back lost honor with the lizardmen

Humppaleka

Cipher
I can also play something else than Skave if Grunker wants to have the honour as I am a complete newb to this. So the Chaos Edition works with the Legendary?
Change my race from Skaven --> Nurgle.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Shit, bros. Sorry. I have a fuckload of stuff on my head now and failed to find some time to create the league and the relevant thread (kept pushing it to 'tomorrow'). Kudos to hoverdog for taking care of it. :salute:

Humppaleka
Chaos Edition should work with Legendary just fine.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I can also play something else than Skave if Grunker wants to have the honour as I am a complete newb to this. So the Chaos Edition works with the Legendary?
Change my race from Skaven --> Nurgle.

Nothing wrong with more Skaven in the league. Rats are best in hordes :love:

stabby

Learned
Ooo~ I actually feel wanted, this is a new ... *Ahem*, well I'm definitely in if RK47 is, otherwise I'm guessing eleven is not a magic number this time around. Anyway, to make it a little more official (and so that my Info can be made public for all passers by):

Stabby, Sexy, Mime - stabby - GMT -5 (EST) - Amazon (NEW)

Currently re-downloadin' the client so I'll have to doublecheck the Cyanide acct name, but everything should be good. Now to do some research and name my future squad of space Lolis.

Garm

Learned
I have a dilema...currently I have a TV 1270 Underworld...I'm torn between them and a new one. The reason I want them is because I have a Block/Guard Warpstone troll...my Claw/MB/Guard Blitzer isn't that bad either. Seeing as how I have no players that rolled doubles or + stats, I'm thinking of firing the leveled Skaven and running with a new team with my Block/Guard Warpstone...with the FF from playing a few games with them the TV would be 1110. So I'm thinking that, or keep the before mentioned Blitzer and run at 1190...or just start completely fresh.

TL;DR = New team + Block/Guard Troll
or New team + Troll + Claw/MB/Guard Blitz
or Brand new team with no old players

RK47

Patron
OK what do i need to do. GMT+ 8 here.
*takes time off gw2* sigh. This isnt gonna be worth it. all that gold farming lost..
shit, was in office. can't do it. i'll do it tonight.
but looking at the timezone, i will be the odd one out...
will be hard for match up with me. u sure u still want me in this

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
OK what do i need to do. GMT+ 8 here.
*takes time off gw2* sigh. This isnt gonna be worth it. all that gold farming lost..
shit, was in office. can't do it. i'll do it tonight.
but looking at the timezone, i will be the odd one out...
will be hard for match up with me. u sure u still want me in this
I'll always want you, bro.

RK47

Patron
ok, just be sure to ping me for matches between 7pm - 10pm (GMT+8) on weekdays.
Weekends are easier to find me.
I'll be entering as the naive humans so you can kill me quicker and I forfeit.

RK47 - RedKnights (Humans) - Forgot the TV.
Forgot my cyanide name. Will login tonight and see.

Cyanide nick is r3dknight - Humans TV 1340
How do I apply to your league, there's a password I think...
0/12 slots unfilled.
steam nick is farkov47

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom