Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Gromlintroid

Learned
Happy Birthday, lurked for years before I made an account

AureliusMMXII

Educated
alot of you chat shit but this place is some good shit
Untitled.png
cheers to my favourite internet dive bar

keep on truckin you glorious shitheads

mondblut

Arcane
Kaiserin detransitioned, kingcomrade finally left in shame, and SMA fell for the dilate meme and cut ties with everyone who knew her when she still had an intact penis.
Are you sure that SMA is even alive at this point?

59% vs 41% that he is.

Cheers, you cunts. The internets would never be the same without you. Here's to another 20 years of bitching about the eternal decline. :salute:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
On a small aside, but posted here due to relevance: Today (Nov 6th) marks 20 years since I first signed up to an online (gaming) forum and started posting.

I had no prior experience in communicating online before that, but I had been lurking for a while beforehand. Even so, looking back makes me cringe about some of my earliest posts.

That forum is now dead and gone, but a few years after that I ended up here. My early posts on the Codex are full of such rage. I've mellowed out since then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom