Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DarkUnderlord and Sir Crispy

What about creating a thread that summarizes the significant events and journey of the last 20 years? 20 years is good milestone and should be celebrated and recognized

Things that Im sure most people will find interesting is what was the reason Codex was created, who were the founders, how have things progressed and evolved etc.

I realise you busy but maybe long time members could also update it with their memories and views?
I think this is a good idea. I feel like there's a lot of lore and degeneracy I'm missing out on.
It's has stablizied into a shoutbox-tranny-ban-election metacycle, manifests itself differently each time. But the basic masonic elements are there.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have my own idea for a comic, but have been too busy cleaning out my garage to bother making it yet. While cleaning out my garage, though, I found this developer-signed and still shrink-wrapped copy of PoE from the Kickstarter campaign, pictured with kayak and a small fraction of my fishing gear for authenticity.

DarkUnderlord Infinitron If the winner of this 20th anniversary contest is a fan of Obsidian, PoE, Urquhart, etc., then I will mail this copy of the game to a location of their choosing. This can be to themselves, a friend, or meme destinations such as Ukraine or Micronesia, if desired. This will be at my expense, with receipt provided, if it's possible/legal to do so, of course.

If they are haters, then I will shoot a camera drone film of myself and some buddies of mine burning the box in effigy while also shooting various firearms. I can't promise this will happen right away when the contest ends, as schedules must permit, and it'll be done at a remote site.

IMG_20221101_212157789_HDR.jpg

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Damn I remember being 18 and reading the drama between kaiserin, kingcomrade and SMA, what happened to those people?

Kaiserin detransitioned, kingcomrade finally left in shame, and SMA fell for the dilate meme and cut ties with everyone who knew her when she still had an intact penis

Interesting. What became of Vipera, the kid who grew up on the Internet and then came out to his grandma about wanting to fuck a dolphin?

Ladonna

Arcane
Damn I remember being 18 and reading the drama between kaiserin, kingcomrade and SMA, what happened to those people?

Kaiserin detransitioned, kingcomrade finally left in shame, and SMA fell for the dilate meme and cut ties with everyone who knew her when she still had an intact penis

Interesting. What became of Vipera, the kid who grew up on the Internet and then came out to his grandma about wanting to fuck a dolphin?

Shit, I remember that freak. He hung around that guy that wanted to fuck dragons or lizards. Can't remember his name. This place has been hilarious.

Anyone know what happened to Admiral Jimbob? And his Garry's mod cartoons?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom