Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bloodborne 10 years Remaster: what to change?

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I never played the game because it had no shields.

No shields, no buy.
It has shields, you fucking troglodyte.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
You're either bad at reading visual cues or you're trolling and methinks it's the latter.

Also, you do know you can literally make bullets, no?
I never said I couldn't do it. I said I didn't like it and found it to be poorly implemented.

I know you can make bullets yes. They're still a limited supply and newer players can face issues learning an essential mechanic on top of already struggling with vials.
I can parry ogres fine. The point isn't that I can't, it's that I don't like how arbitrary the parry windows are and how there's no way to discover them except to use your limited supply of bullets.
Just look at the attack animation, when the arm starts moving forward - that's the time to shoot. And there's a rune that refills bullets on criticals. Anyone who ever tried a bloodtinge build* knows it.

*you know, the game's iconic build that everyone who wants to discuss it should have tried at least once. :smug:
A rune that rewards you for hitting a parry doesn't help you learning parry timing. Once you know one timing you can fish for it and don't need any more.

Games iconic build? That's the saw and it's a decent weapon. I like the cane better since it has a very flexible move set and the speed I like in a weapon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom