Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl Season 4

Who should run the league?

• Potato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Played. If hoverdog posts the match, then you'll see one of the biggest mistakes of the season :troll:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Two big mistakes, in fact; one for each of us (though Phoenix's was bigger, I'll give him that).

the match was casual affair of beat 'em up. Team which suffers more casualties is sure to lose. And, well,

R5TsQ.jpg

(note that there's a dead loner furry behind the cage)
that should give you a hint how the game went. Funnily enough, Furries broke armor two more times than the Decliners (!), though stuns can't hold against casualties now can they?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Damn, I was hoping to fight, I mean play, against the non-regenerating Chaos team in the final.

Anyway, hoverdog. I'm getting my Goblin team massacred today, so I'm unavailable, but can play tomorrow or on Sunday, morning to early afternoon.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Time to put Dead Money to rest then is it? :(

Honestly, a new season should allow teams of up to 2000TV I think. I've played enough fresh teams that I'm mostly interested in playing with some skill-ups. This can easily be done in a controlled environment; just plob all teams in a "starter" league where people can play as much as they want against each other until their teams reach the TV-cap or something. Or make an admin team that concedes a bunch of times against all the teams in the league before setting up the "true" league.

I dunno, I just don't want to start ANOTHER 1000TV team that will reach a maximum of 1200 by the end of the tourney :)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I though we're doing some kind of inter-forum BB mashup with RPGWatch? If You guys want an RPGCodex only cup I can set it up any time.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I still think we should do it with RPGWatch? Question is, who should set it up, and what are the rules? :)

grotsnik

Arcane
Guess the first step is to start a thread over there and canvass for potential players, see if there's enough interest, then pin down all the specificities?

grotsnik

Arcane
Yeah, I don't think we're going to get the requisite number of players (quite possibly no players at all) from the Watch, sadly - very few people seem to actually have the game over there. Anyone got any other suggestions?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom