Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
WOW, This is some real and belivable story turn and C&C in Japanese Popamole shooter no less. I'm quite impressed.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Nice one. You got Cain! Interestingly enough, for some reason if you maxed out trust with EVERYONE Cain appears in the first phase of the fight...

It could have been more difficult by the looks of it. And I was curious what would happen if you wasted all your shock-bursts too early. Guess it's the same thing. Meh.

Great LP RK47. Thanks for bringing this game to my attention. :salute:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
It's all normal robots and then suddenly EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SERVE.

Nice one. You got Cain! Interestingly enough, for some reason if you maxed out trust with EVERYONE Cain appears in the first phase of the fight...

It could have been more difficult by the looks of it. And I was curious what would happen if you wasted all your shock-bursts too early. Guess it's the same thing. Meh.

Great LP RK47. Thanks for bringing this game to my attention. :salute:

It's pretty clearly chopped up and edited. Look at the fade-out to white, and the oddness of the Major waiting for ages with his hand raised as Cain comes in. Edited by RK for emotional engagements. Cain didn't appear in the first battle because I'm pretty sure that was video taken from a different playthrough than the final battle.

It would be more difficult, but the final boss was done on Easy 'Rust Em Up' difficulty apparently, again for LP purposes. Getting the 'best ending' he didn't get on the real first playthrough.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Three Playthroughs to get that ending. Fuck me.

Mrowak

Arcane
Ha. Pussy

To be fair, it's not possible to get the best ending without considerable farming - especially on the highest difficulty setting. I managed to get the best ending on the second highest and am still baffled as to how the game awards reputation durring fights.

RK47

Patron
We can start up some Codex BD matches if you want. 2v2s 3v3s or Survival with more people should be faster to clear.
Post your steam names.

farkov47

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
So, we're still waiting for the video that comes after the end credits.... :mca:

Mrowak

Arcane
I am slightly disappoint that you can't damage parts of the robots in multi. Kinda spoils a lot of fun. :(

Anyway, my Steam name is Mrowaksu.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Cain didn't show up in my playthrough and I liked him,I didn't have engough trust apparently:(

RK47

Patron
Im kinda sad it's over, really. Feel kinda depressed now. Not sure what to play next.

RK47

Patron
The true ending dlc is not out yet,so why bother?

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Do trust levels persist in next replay of game? Or you need to have max trust for best ending in one playthrough?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Do trust levels persist in next replay of game? Or you need to have max trust for best ending in one playthrough?

They don't persist. If they did, it would be pretty pointless, you'd get full trust for everyone before the game's 1/10th of the way through, even if you had it pretty low the first playthrough.

Mrowak

Arcane

They don't persist. If they did, it would be pretty pointless, you'd get full trust for everyone before the game's 1/10th of the way through, even if you had it pretty low the first playthrough.

Yep. Essentially in order to get full trust farming is the only answer. In whatever scenarios when enemies keep spamming it's worth remaining and killing all the robots until the spam counter reaches 0, instead of going to another location. This of course requires knowledge of the game - when those spam points appear so that you can select companions with low trust to follow you for such missions. Kinda meh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom