Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

3) Gaider realizes option 1 is bullshit, and that post is the usual

07-minister.jpg

to calm down the posters on the thread.

Gaider can be a lulsy writer, but he doesn't strike me as a retard in denial.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Clockwork Knight said:
Gaider can be a lulsy writer, but he doesn't strike me as a retard in denial.

Really? I would argue otherwise, at least as far back as his aspirations as a novelist were published.

Black, go over there and make a post DAVID GAIDER and Occam's Razor - let's see how long it takes them to consider it spam...

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
sgc_meltdown said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Why I just think I will!

You can settle for Gaider, you penis.

oh stop with this defensive shit you hoofy motherfucker

what's the matter, Gaider not SWARTHY enough for you? Put him in the sun a bit and you can marry those two twins and the only way you'll be able to tell them apart is when gaider's toupee falls off when he falls off your back.

Your avatar sucks cocks in hell and your username is a poor man's imitation of a real poor man's username.

Angthoron

Arcane
Good thing there's 4Chan and pirates to blame for shitty user reviews and and sales drops.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
My Late Lord Fuj got banned for this post:
Dragon Age 2 is on the right track. Numbers and words hurt my head and my feelings, and seriously, they should go. If I wanted to read and calculate, I wouldn't have dropped out of the elementary school. I feel good because Bioware is on the right track, they stopped discriminating people like me, who need their games to be grimdark, visceral, immersive, action packed cinnematic experiences, with thrills of pressing a button and watching something awesome happen before my very eyes, instead of traumatizing experiences that remind me of school chores, like being forced to read a book or adding and subtracting numbers.

Stanley Woo must be a delicate flower.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
herostratus said:
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/6450338
Biotard said:
Hey Bioware, how about giving your Baldurs Gate IP to Bethesda? Then I don't have to worry you shafting one of the best PC titles of all time into consolation hell.

Thank you!
:lol:

Bethesda are doing exceptionally well stuffing up their own games thank you very much. In fact, as bad as the reaction has been to Bioware's new game, it's nowhere near as bad as the community backlash Bethesda suffered over the tripe they called Oblivion. A significant number of the forum were banned, forum names were censored (which was utterly ridiculous), the community devs went into hiding for what seemed like months and the community forums ended up being policed with an iron fist.

I think the backlash over DA2 seems to be bigger. There's less defenders and far more people attacking it... or did I remember those days wrongly?

Still, interesting to see how many people have a pretty good impression of Obsidian over there. Back in the KoTOR2 days wasn't it pretty much consensus on Bioware forums that Obsidian ruined KoTOR?

racofer

Thread Incliner
:lol:

We should get ready guys, I suspect BiowarEA will declare war on all terrorist groups they know off that could be given their precious game a bad rep. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if tomorrow morning I log into the Codex and see this:

348hh0m.jpg

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

DraQ

Arcane
Somebody needs to make the thread about this chantry fuck that dies in the beginning (stabbed through the breastplate by his wymyn). I don't think Biowhore aimed for emotional impact there either, and the fact that the guy didn't explode into the fountain of blood and gibs on death is jarring and inconsistent.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
treave said:
Still, interesting to see how many people have a pretty good impression of Obsidian over there. Back in the KoTOR2 days wasn't it pretty much consensus on Bioware forums that Obsidian ruined KoTOR?

I don't hang out on the bioware forums, but the few times I have read threads on the subject reactions always seem mixed. Some hated it, some liked it but not as much as KOTOR1, and a very few liked it more.

circ

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
http://social.bioware.com/%253Cbr/%253Ehttp:/social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/6163219/9

slurpslurp.jpg

Slow down, champ
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE! PETARD SOUNDS LIKE RETARD! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

Also, man DA2 must really be the worst game evah, considering I thought DAO was gnawing at that title pretty fiercely.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
I ASK INANE QUESTIONS said:
http://www.bioware.ru/2011/03/10/dragon_age_2_vote_on_metacritic.html

Lolz and r00fles, Bioware begs russkies to vote for DA2.

"All those negative reviews are obviously nothing else but a flashmob! We don't really like that, so plz give DA2 the vote you feel it deserves, kthxbye and don't forget to order your copy now, hurr"

:retarded:

Fucking EA even managed to buy Ag.ru :x

90% just in the same time entire site got turned into DA advert, yeah, right. Hope they enjoyed that bag of potato.

I ASK INANE QUESTIONS

ITZ NEVER STOPS COOOMING
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hamster said:
Fucking EA even managed to buy Ag.ru :x

90% just in the same time entire site got turned into DA advert, yeah, right. Hope they enjoyed that bag of potato.

Not that it's that hard these days. Just look at their latest reviews.
Besides, Nomad was always willing to cut Bio some slack.
Now he even got paid for it :smug:

Black

Arcane
I ASK INANE QUESTIONS said:
http://www.bioware.ru/2011/03/10/dragon_age_2_vote_on_metacritic.html

Lolz and r00fles, Bioware begs russkies to vote for DA2.

"All those negative reviews are obviously nothing else but a flashmob! We don't really like that, so plz give DA2 the vote you feel it deserves, kthxbye and don't forget to order your copy now, hurr"

:retarded:

BIOWARE GOT SKYWAY

Black, go over there and make a post DAVID GAIDER and Occam's Razor - let's see how long it takes them to consider it spam...
Screw you, I'm not going there even if you promise to make me a dragon and a sandwich.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11048

There are rumours that Osama Bin Laden is hiding near Morrowind. Very Dangerous Situation.
You are the only hero who can fight him!
Attention! He is armed with AK-47 gun.
Talk to Caius Cosades about "latest rumours" to start playing. Read the Readme for more instructions. (You must have Caius cosades in
your game tC play the mod)

This version includes better looking face of Bin Laden, and improved AK-47 gun
*The mod is very challenging and suitable for high level character unless you cheat.

:salute:
TjJSX.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom