Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ogg said:
Stainless Veteran said:
He said "people are idiots", and not "complainers are idiots".
And the answer ("and you are making money from us idiots. you should cater to us more") is so lucid. i can't believe it. Maybe god, alcohol or mesqual inspired this biofan. Unglaublich

I think I'll add him to my friends just because.

Dele

Liturgist
2ikqq9l.jpg

2s0jvrq.jpg

bsn11.JPG

Bioware social forums - an endless goldmine.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Best Thread Ever meets Bioware Social Turd:

http://social.bioware.com/[url=[url=http:/social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/13/index/6006026/1

I found this interesting quote on another forum, do you agree with this?

4.) Have Bioware fanboys supplanted Oblivion fanboys as the most dysfunctional fanboys around?

Honestly, I think they did. Oblivion fanboys are just LARP****s who want to run around horseback, killing things, while piling up adoring fans, dishes and silverware in their houses to 'roleplay'.

But Bioware fans have become some sort of a completely alien congregation of wankers, who jack off to cheap romance sims and don't see *anything* apart from those masturbation aids. ****, at least the first group wants to run around killing stuff, but them? They ask for nothing more than an hour of stupid and ego-stroking conversations that climax with a ludicrously awkward sex scene with characters made of plastic blocks. It's actually pretty scary when I think about their... tastes.

Mmmm awkwad alien sex scenes *faps*

The romance threads would probably be a hell of alot longer if they weren't closed every once in a while and new ones started.

That's not just specific to Bioware fans. RPG fans in general are getting that way it's kinda funny that not long ago there seemed to be very little talk about romances when a new game was coming out people were more concerned about how hard it was and if it would challange them and that obsession among RPG circles seems to have been replaced by romances it's almost the first thing people ask "will their be romance options?"

You forgot to mention what both groups have in common!

Erotic content mods. A lot.

I guess that makes them even.

Have a good day.

This thread turns me on.

Hey you can have a horse in bethesda games so who's the sick one now

:retarded:

Stanley Durr said:
No, sorry, this is not an appropriate topic of discussion in our community.

End of line.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
MANSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaesun said:
What the fuck did they do to Zevran ????
They've na'vified him. And all elves, for that matter. But because Bioware cannot into character design results were, erm.
ZiOTz.jpg

Edit: Added for the reference:
DOhzv.png

Deleted member 11480

30siwkl.jpg

Rage.jpg

So many retarded idiots playing, this is why we can't have good games anymore :x

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jaesun said:
What the fuck did they do to Zevran ????

He looks stoned in that screenshot, which is actually kind of a hilarious idea.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
*shrug*

Romance ar eoptional. You don't have to play them if you don' twant to. *shrug* FFS. Why so much crying, Codexxx? Why do you car eso much?? FFS You are fukkin 'idiot.

R00fles!

Interior monologue : OH GOD I PLAY THESE GAMES SO HARD WHY CANT THEY SEE THEY ARE GOOD GAMES OH GOD CODEX ATTACKS MY EGO I MUST FIGHT BACK THEY ARE WRONG THEY ARE WRONG THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID I AM THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE FUCK EM FUCK EM FFS FFS ROOFLES YES YES I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT I AM THE TRUTH

Serious_Business said:
*shrug*

Romance ar eoptional. You don't have to play them if you don' twant to. *shrug* FFS. Why so much crying, Codexxx? Why do you car eso much?? FFS You are fukkin 'idiot.

R00fles!

Interior monologue : OH GOD I PLAY THESE GAMES SO HARD WHY CANT THEY SEE THEY ARE GOOD GAMES OH GOD CODEX ATTACKS MY EGO I MUST FIGHT BACK THEY ARE WRONG THEY ARE WRONG THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID I AM THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE FUCK EM FUCK EM FFS FFS ROOFLES YES YES I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT I AM THE TRUTH
:salute:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Cute. Used to mock me in that post yet can fit pretty much any Codexer. L0LZ

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
gJGCI.jpg

Finally after months of putting it off I have completed my Pokemon mod for Fallout NV. For those of you who are familiar with my Fallout 3, its the same concept with few improvements. You throw you Pokeball to release your Pokemon, just like in the game. They follow you around as a companion would and fight along side you.

***To find the Shrines that have the Pokeballs you must open your map and look for the shrines and travel to them.

Current Pokemon List:
*Arcanine
*Beedrill
*Charmeleon
*Ditto
*Hitmonchan
*Kabutops
*Kangaskhan
*Machoke
*Nidoking
*Scyther
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/ ... p?id=40745

sgc_meltdown said:
gJGCI.jpg

Finally after months of putting it off I have completed my Pokemon mod for Fallout NV. For those of you who are familiar with my Fallout 3, its the same concept with few improvements. You throw you Pokeball to release your Pokemon, just like in the game. They follow you around as a companion would and fight along side you.

***To find the Shrines that have the Pokeballs you must open your map and look for the shrines and travel to them.

Current Pokemon List:
*Arcanine
*Beedrill
*Charmeleon
*Ditto
*Hitmonchan
*Kabutops
*Kangaskhan
*Machoke
*Nidoking
*Scyther
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/ ... p?id=40745
Oh shi-. For some reason it reminds me of swiftly deleted topic on Bethboards, in which some furry wrote "MY FURSONA IS DEATHCLAW" and then vomited wall of text in which he described deathclaws as his spiritual twins or something.

DraQ

Arcane
Stainless Veteran said:
Oh shi-. For some reason it reminds me of swiftly deleted topic on Bethboards, in which some furry wrote "MY FURSONA IS DEATHCLAW" and then vomited wall of text in which he described deathclaws as his spiritual twins or something.
But Goris was pretty bro and deathclaws from Failout Tictacs looked quite awsum.
:(

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Spellcaster said:
So many retarded idiots playing, this is why we can't have good games anymore :x

It only gets worse.

There is a retard on neogaf that prefers Thief 3 over Thief 2 and said that Thief was responsible for the "dumbing down" of stealth systems.

DraQ said:
Stainless Veteran said:
But Goris was pretty bro and deathclaws from Failout Tictacs looked quite awsum.
:(
Err, and so was Marcus. But you don't see people go "MY FURSONA IS SUPER-MUTANT". Actually, I don't understand how the fuck could any furry claim deathclaw as fursona, giving the fact they don't have any fur, save those in Tactics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom