Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Best Elder Scrolls character?

?

• Total voters

Stella Brando

Arcane
Who is the best character in The Elder Scrolls?

destinae vomitus

Educated
Archmage Trebonius obviously.

"Trebonius gave you some duties? Last year he asked me to dig a tunnel to the mainland so the Telvanni couldn't interfere with Imperial trade. I just tell him it's progressing according to schedule."
"He asked me to chain an army of dreugh to the Foreign Quarter Canton and have it towed to a more reasonable climate."
"Last year he asked me to learn the language of the Silt Striders so we could question them about who they took to different cities."
"He asked me to make an inventory of all the plates and bottles in Vvardenfell. I'm never going to get in done in time."

ds

Cipher
Patron
For Morrowind: Tarhiel has the best introduction and doesn't stick around longer than necessary. Clear winner in my book.

For Oblivion: Beewos - "I used to be a dog. I got better. Not a better dog, though. I'm a terrible dog now. Tomorrow...who knows?"

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Vivec:love:closely followed by Neloth and Divayth Fyr
Divayth and his "daughters"...
I also like Dagoth Ur (one of the best characters in the Elder Scrolls series) and Neloth.
Neloth is voiced by Dwight Schultz in Dragonborn. He did a really good job at portraying Neloth as an old, cranky and nuts Telvanni archmage.

Last edited:

Kruyurk

Learned
The elf that falls from the sky near the starting village in Morrowind. He is an original fellow entertaining you with a nice little stunt, while not overextending his stay and keeping the chatter to a minimum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom