Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Be a Silent Storm Poster Child

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
And the same image with 10 min more effort. Which image do you think is best ?
join2.jpg

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
chrisbeddoes said:
Who wants a free gift from me ? .The first that lives in USA and post yes will get it. I am waiting . If i win YOU get the game. No sexual favors will be asked later i swear . You trust me on this dont you ?
Dibs! I mean, yes! I mean, me! I mean, whatever.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Yea ok. So i am in the contest.

If any of those picks win send a game to

Zombra.

I hope that this is ok with everybody.

Spazmo

Erudite
I don't think so, folks. You win based on your own merit. Besides, your images are already damned good, Zombra.

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
chrisbeddoes said:
Yea ok. So i am in the contest.

If any of those picks win send a game to

Zombra.

I hope that this is ok with everybody.
Hehe, thanks chris.

OK, so if chris wins one and donates it to me, and I win one too, I guess I'll have to donate my copy to the next North American who posts claiming it.

I'm getting confused.

Zombra

Patron
Hey, if you're unwilling to be counted among the ranks of dumbass Americans, I have no sympathy for you!

Seriously, I think "Der Soldat" is great. It creeps me out. Hope that was the intended effect.

Greenskin13

Erudite
Actually, it was intended to inspire you to flagrantly throw your life away for the fatherland....

Sol Invictus

Erudite
If I participated you would all lose. I'm not kidding, either. Anyone care to prove themselves? Well, everyone except for Monkey, or Evog, or some of those developer guys - they'd kick my ass. For sure!

That said I'm not participating.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Someone should make one of those avant garde homoerotic Nazi satires of war posters. There's a guy in Germany who does that kind of art. It's pretty nifty actually. He has painted various paintings of these blond shirtless dudes (in boxer shorts) marching around and doing the Heil Hitler thing.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Exitium said:
If I participated you would all lose. I'm not kidding, either. Anyone care to prove themselves? Well, everyone except for Monkey, or Evog, or some of those developer guys - they'd kick my ass. For sure!

Exactly.

This is a competition to excite the fans not something to make a real poster.

I hope oh ok i will stop whining because it is not nice.

Greenskin13

Erudite
Exitium said:
Well, everyone except for Monkey, or Evog, or some of those developer guys - they'd kick my ass.

I'm not sure about Zombra or HumanShield, but I've never had any formal training in Photoshop. It's more of a hobby for me. I also don't work with graphics or art of any sort, so my work is completely amateur.

Like Chris said, this was to bring some fervor into the release of Silent Storm. And it worked, I think. I mean, Zombra joined the RPGCodex because of the contest.

Zombra

Patron
Exitium said:

You talk the talk pretty good, little man. But can you WALK the talk that you walk, er, talk, er, I mean, that is to say, gosh! Why don't you whip something up just for fun? I mean, fun is why we're all here in the first place, right? I certainly didn't whip up the work I did out of a grim desire to cruelly exploit my fellow beings for material gain by crushing all opposition in a "survival of the fittest" contest of skill and spite. Did I?

Greenskin13 said:
I'm not sure about Zombra or HumanShield, but I've never had any formal training in Photoshop. It's more of a hobby for me. I also don't work with graphics or art of any sort, so my work is completely amateur.

Like Chris said, this was to bring some fervor into the release of Silent Storm. And it worked, I think. I mean, Zombra joined the RPGCodex because of the contest.
All true for me as well. And whaddaya know, I like this little Codex! Yeah, if the contest had to do with invoice tracking or arranging a song about Silent Storm for punk trio, I'd probably be more confident about sweeping the boards. Oh wells.

EDIT:
Dc5RtodXkAE1WMC.jpg

Last edited:

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
I think that exitium will be basically the person that will select the winner.

So participating in the competition hmmm may not be such a good idea ?

Zombra

Patron
Yeah, I also got the impression that he may in some way have something to do with the judging. Doesn't mean he can't wiggle his steady inkstained fingers and come up with something for the heck of it if he likes. I mean hey, look at the stuff that Role-Player did despite his European noneligibility. Besides, I imagine that Exitium may already have a copy of the game. I'd just like to see him put his mouse where his mouth is :)

Spazmo

Erudite
Don't sweat it, folks, Saint is going to be the judge here and he's just a great big cuddly teddy bear.

Keep the images coming.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Spazmo said:
Don't sweat it, folks, Saint is going to be the judge here and he's just a great big cuddly teddy bear.

Keep the images coming.

Way cool Spazmo. !!! Can i use the image of Saint as a great big cuddly teddy bear for my next picture submision ?

I am thinking of using this picture

bearattacktit.gif

:wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom