Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Ban every user with a loli avatar

Should the Codex ban all users with a loli avatar?

• Yes

• Grunker is a faggot

• Grunker has always been a faggot

• I'm Ed123, and I'm here to tell you that Grunker is a fat faggot

• Kingcomrade

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
japanese society is very opressive so they gotta draw that shit to ventilate

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Fa_K7i_XwAATCRn.png

Humbaba

Arcane
Hate to say this, but I agree with Foreskin.

EDIT: Yeah fuck you too.

EDIT 2: Fuck alla youse

Last edited:

Derringer

Prophet
She's 34578 years in another world, officer!

I guess that, as the oldfag I am, I'm partial to the OG loli.

We used to watch that every weekday after school.

We also had this :

Kashi No Ki Mokku was the better Pinocchio adaptation. One of the english localizations has music by Bullets, it's unusual to hear rock music in a children's cartoon. It exists as both a series and a full length movie compiled from the episodes.

I remember downloading an episode of it years ago out of curiosity from a torrent site.

Mortmal

Arcane
It was kinda creepy sometimes like most of those 70's anime and its really dark in fact, let me remember.. it's misery after misery, her boyfriend die early falling from horse, all her friends end up dead sooner or later, some in WW1, and she ends up nurse taking care of an old miner. Those cartoons were made without checklists and agendas with much better plots, nothing like what we have today.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
She's 34578 years in another world, officer!

I guess that, as the oldfag I am, I'm partial to the OG loli.

It's an interesting case, fetishisation of things that are inherently not-sexual in nature.
I have voiced the theory before that males have the capabilities to shape the things they are sexually aroused by, based on the societal accepted norms. Women tend to have generational differences in how they show sexual Interest in men, this is most likely related to the fact that women have intersexual competition regarding the men as well. To make sure that the "old" women don't steal all the "good" men, they develop specific ways, unknown or hard to emulate for the older women, to show availability.
Men devlop sexual arousal based on these norms, basically fetishisation

It's easily perceivable in make-up, fashion, et all which are cyclic in nature.

How does that relate to the topic at hand?
Well, when I thought about how the furries came about it struck me as pretty self-evident that antropomorphic animals in cartoons were something that most young ones my age grew up with, these cartoon characters were often pretty humanoid in the way they behaved and often showed some of the attractive female traits men look for. It stands to reason, I would think, that out of that a certain group of adolescents would develop sexual arousal based on these seen images and perceived realities. I for one am not uninterested in drawings of sexual nature (eg. bog standard, vanilla hentai) for probably a similar reason.

This just came to my mind when I saw these posts in this thread now, It stands to reason that lolicon and fetishisation of young drawn girls are created for the same reason, most likely the "real" paraphillia is a well, with dramatic conseqeunces.

This is a majorly interesting subject to me, fetishes in all their wierdness is such an interesting topic as it's both something that seems to be an asset of great utility and shows the complexity of male sexuality on the hand, while it can have extremely dire consequences in a real paraphilia. (eg. a foot fetish hurts no one, maybe apart from the male who will have a slimmer chance of finding a mate).

Understanding this better, would probably help us alleviate some of the issues men have.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
We don't ban degenerates. The codex has always been a refuge for various internet weirdos escaping the encroaching frontier of political correctness. Having them conveniently grouped and classified by avatar, is just a minor quality of life thing.
So that you know who to make fun with and why, extremely important for an efficient shitposting day.

Ponder this, it's better for those users to play amongs themselves, or to be free to roam unsupervised and scare young kids? Just choose a loli as your fav and go on with it.

Is saeci

18895.jpg

:love:

Semiurge

Cipher
Swap avatar pics of users with lolis with those who complain about them. Should be amusing and put this drama to rest.

This should be taken to an extreme: swap avatars and usernames randomly. You could login with the old one but the new one gets displayed in the forum. Imagine how fun it would be to guess who's who.

Codex Masquerade Day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom