Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Compilation - Extras?

Turjan

Arcane
moraes said:
SCO said:

"403 FORBIDDEN!

Either the address you are accessing this site from has been banned for previous malicious behavior or the action you attempted is considered to be hostile to the proper functioning of this system.

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
Bothost and/or Server Farm. -> rmatch("veloxzone.com.br")"

So this is what you get for living in third worldia. :x
Try a proxy.

By the way, that is the only forum that I know of where you can get banned for using improper spelling, like improper capitalization of nouns :D.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
They're both broken.

It wouldn't be so bad if so many modders didn't think they have to have a installer.

Compressed files are literally "open winrar, mass select, unzip to SoA folder" (except Infinity Animations for no reason i can tell).

Carceri

Arcane
I wonder, is there another modding fanbase as deranged as BG fanbase? I mean, sure there's the nude patches going for most of the games, but seriously, the creepiest things that popped up are BG only, hands down.

Ammar

Scholar
Carceri said:
I wonder, is there another modding fanbase as deranged as BG fanbase? I mean, sure there's the nude patches going for most of the games, but seriously, the creepiest things that popped up are BG only, hands down.

...there are TES mods just as horrifying.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I like the Age of Wonders - Shadow Magic modding community. Googling the aow2.heavengames.com domain for "romance" turned up only one result.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom