Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Baldur's Gate 3; Larian Studios; Swen Vincke

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3655285941431060622

Six years in the making and more than twenty years in the waiting, we can finally say this:

Baldur’s Gate 3 is out now on PC!

It's time to gather your party and venture forth. Make sure you're sufficiently prepared with our tips for ensuring a smooth transition from Early Access to release. If you have questions or run into issues, check the FAQ below or contact our support team.

Look for more updates from us in the coming days, but for now, here's a message from our founder & creative director, Swen Vincke.

It’s hard to express how much love went into creating Baldur’s Gate 3. For over six years, more than 400 of us poured our hearts and souls into making this, helped by over 2.5 million Early Access players who spent countless hours giving us feedback.

The result is a beautiful, rich universe where you can escape from your daily worries, experience adventure and wonder, and have many many cool and exciting encounters. It’s a place where your identity and choices matter, where surprise lies around every corner, and where your agency is truly rewarded.

I’m super proud of what our team accomplished and I hope you will have an incredible amount of fun exploring what we prepared for you.

-- Swen Vincke

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1086940/Baldurs_Gate_3/
https://af.gog.com/en/game/baldurs_gate_iii?as=1649904300

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
bg3tzf2t.png

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not working today, tee hee, gonna nerd ALL DAY LONG AND FUCK IT

:evilcodex:

My char will be a manwhore and will fugg every cutey in the game

:3

Nas92

Augur
I'll get it after enough patches have been released and it's on sale.

My GPU has only reached the mid 70°C during more graphic intensive areas, now it's on the mid 50s actually. It's behaving nicely so far. Very minor hiccups, especially when opening dialogue, but nothing off putting.

ind33d

Educated
Tags: Baldur's Gate 3; Larian Studios; Swen Vincke

Six years in the making and more than twenty years in the waiting, we can finally say this:​
Baldur’s Gate 3 is out now on PC!
It's time to gather your party and venture forth. Make sure you're sufficiently prepared with our tips for ensuring a smooth transition from Early Access to release. If you have questions or run into issues, check the FAQ below or contact our support team.​
Look for more updates from us in the coming days, but for now, here's a message from our founder & creative director, Swen Vincke.​
It’s hard to express how much love went into creating Baldur’s Gate 3. For over six years, more than 400 of us poured our hearts and souls into making this, helped by over 2.5 million Early Access players who spent countless hours giving us feedback.
The result is a beautiful, rich universe where you can escape from your daily worries, experience adventure and wonder, and have many many cool and exciting encounters. It’s a place where your identity and choices matter, where surprise lies around every corner, and where your agency is truly rewarded.
I’m super proud of what our team accomplished and I hope you will have an incredible amount of fun exploring what we prepared for you.
-- Swen Vincke

it's a shame the MTG crossovers have irreparably damaged Baldur's Gate as an IP, this looks good

Drakortha

Liturgist
They might blow past Fallout 4 by Sunday. Congratuations Larian, you're in the big leagues. World's most popular turn-based RPG.
But Fallout 4 is shit.

Also, none of those people are playing BG3 for being a turn-based RPG, they are playing it because it's a game tailor made for faggots that just so happens to be turn-based. If anything, most of the normies will probably just see the combat as an obstacle to push through to get to the next gay cutscene. So it's hardly a win for turn based RPG's.

prengle

Savant
still not entirely sure how we went from there being negative interest in this game for years (angry codexers aside) to everyone on planet earth playing it because of hot throbbing bear sex or whatever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom