Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Codex Year of the Donut
Is anyone else giddy with excitement for this to fail hard like all the other nostalgia driven cash grabs before?
it doesn't seem anything like a nostalgia driven cashgrab to me.
Also, most of them didn't fail. DAO was marketed as a spiritual successor to BG2 and did very well.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I'm letting it be known that I am going into this game ready to despise it and will be biased and cruelly unfair to it.

I am going to light this cocksucka' up. There is no way I will like it. Even if I like something in it, I'll twist it in a way to not like it. I can't wait. I am actually going to pay money, real world currency, just so I can tell you all how much I hate this game. "Crazy," you think. "Why would anybody do that?" Because I want to, because I need to.

Oooh, release it Swen, I'm ready for it! My legs are shaking in anticipation. GIVE IT TO ME. I wanna tear this ass UP.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Everybody's arguing about systems and I'm over here like... just about anything is an improvement over DOS2's "everything on fire magic armor" bullshit.

3.5e, 4e, 5e, whatever.

ChildInTime

Learned
ScholarlyExcellentBufeo-size_restricted.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom