Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
What sort of DM would have a campaign that had a cleric go around helping gay townspeople come out? Forget about the lich and his undead army that's marching towards the town, there are more important matters at hand with helping the gay townspeople come out and practicing safe sex. Do they have condoms in D&D?

What sort of pnp group is this? On second thought, I don't want to know.

:lol: fixed. helping lich ladyboy.

Mustawd

That article in which she praises Amber is hillarious. http://feministing.com/2014/03/27/a...leplaying-game-religions-work-as-moral-tools/

And later she talks about her Lawful Good RPG Cleric character:
Her Lawful Good Cleric of Lastai that is unambiguously righteous. She manifested her virtue not only through charitable works of the traditional sort, but also by counseling safe sex, helping gay townspeople come out, combating the stigma of slut-shaming, and condemning those who would repress or inhibit sexual expression in others. She even carried abortifacients (though she never had occasion to use them).

What sort of DM would have a campaign that had a cleric go around helping gay townspeople come out? Forget about the lich and his undead army that's marching towards the town, there are more important matters at hand with helping the gay townspeople come out and practicing safe sex. Do they have condoms in D&D?

I'd rather be an undead zombie than have a pickle dick. Just saying...

Condoms DO suck though...*sigh* why can't life just be easy for once?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
AQBK46u.png

Lorem Ipsum as background? Really?

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
And later she talks about her Lawful Good RPG character:
She manifested her virtue not only through charitable works of the traditional sort, but also by counseling safe sex, helping gay townspeople come out, combating the stigma of slut-shaming, and condemning those who would repress or inhibit sexual expression in others. She even carried abortifacients (though she never had occasion to use them).
Ah, from The Temple of Cisgendered Evil. I remember that campaign.

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I'd rather be an undead zombie than have a pickle dick. Just saying...

Condoms DO suck though...*sigh* why can't life just be easy for once?
If you're not practicing safe sex, you can always ask Amber's cleric to cure your disease. Lay some hands on me!:M

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, fuck me in the ass and call me Susan, I've finally finished BG 1. 70 fucking hours. Holy! I thought this was gonna be a lot shorter than BG 2. Time to see what this expansion is about.
70 hours? Man, I don't know what you did, but alright. I mean, I beat the game 3 times and attempted to do everything each time and I only reached like 68 hours.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Well, fuck me in the ass and call me Susan, I've finally finished BG 1. 70 fucking hours. Holy! I thought this was gonna be a lot shorter than BG 2. Time to see what this expansion is about.
70 hours? Man, I don't know what you did, but alright. I mean, I beat the game 3 times and attempted to do everything each time and I only reached like 68 hours.

I was playing with SCS on my very first playthrough. It's not exactly a forgiving mod. Had to reload A LOT.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They really are just living in their own little bubble, aren't they? Like AwesomeButton said, they lack the experience needed to be good artists (and good researchers in the case of that PhD), both in literary and real-life terms. Everything they do is filtered through this prism of constructed worldview that is hilarious in its absolute. This isn't social justice, it's narcissistic masturbation and holier-than-though postulates.

Doktor Best

Arcane
They really are just living in their own little bubble, aren't they? Like AwesomeButton said, they lack the experience needed to be good artists, both in literary and real-life terms. Everything they do is filtered through this prism of constructed worldview that is hilarious in its absolute. This isn't social justice, it's narcissistic masturbation and holier-than-though attitude.

Those people are actually sharing alot of similarities with sects. They are living in the truth, the sacred truth which elevates them from their surrounding and makes them divine. Everything that threatens this truth by criticism is a danger to them and to their way of living. Its a convenient way to shut themselves in and live their isolated sheltered life in a strong community that protects them from this harsh and hostile surrounding that does not only oppose them, but does also exist for the sole reason to attack and shatter their world of thought. So they better not listen to anybody but themselves, because this would allow the dark immoral void from the outside creep into their mind, lay eggs of doubt. Propaganda.

The funny thing is that most those gamergate hacks have a very similar way of thinking. Or Donald Trump supporters. Or borderline libruls. Everything is fucking stupid.

Self reflection is a thing that not that many people have. Its rare to meet someone that actually thinks about the arguments other people make that oppose their way of thinking. Because its a hard blow to realize that the things you believe in are wrong if they define your personality, its like losing an arm to some people.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I knew man who had all 25 in stats without any cheating. He just started new game, collected all books and started new game again. Absolutely crazy. He finished both Fallouts using ONLY throwing weapons as well.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
What's the most frustrating is that mid- to high level AD&D is still really fun to play even in this SJW-infested flytrap. It really goes to show just how incompetent Sawyer is/was with Pillows.

tldr: EVERYTHING IS SHIT

Reinhardt

Arcane
I knew man who had all 25 in stats without any cheating. He just started new game, collected all books and started new game again.
So wisdom was his dump stat from the start? There is 3 tomes, after all.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
There's going to be a next time? They better bench Amber, actually bench all of them and hire MCA.
Let's not bring MCA into this:

Chris Avellone has played Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear and is "pretty jealous" of its writing
Source: http://www.pcgamesn.com/baldurs-gat...agonspear-being-pretty-jealous-of-its-writing

As i always said, the problem isn't with those retarded wimminz, but the white knights that enable them.

Reinhardt

Arcane
So, which party members need to be in my group to fully embrace progressive writing?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

http://thirdwavefund.org/katherine-cross.html

Katherine Cross is a PhD Student in the CUNY Graduate Centre’s Sociology programme. Among other things, she is a writer, a weekly columnist at Feministing, a board member at the Sylvia Rivera Law Project, a transfeminist, an opera lover, and a lifelong video gamer. Her work has been published in Women’s Studies Quarterly, RH Reality Check, Bitch Magazine, AutoStraddle, and Kotaku, with a forthcoming article in Loading: The Journal of the Canadian Game Studies Association.

CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON NOUW!!

A proud third-wave feminist. That's like a proud scientologist.

(on the Ed Greenwood Facebook post, having read some of Greenwood's novel hahaha aaaah he's not wrong, the Forgotten Realms have always been whatever you want them to be, but I'm not surprised he doesn't recognize that people are pissed off because the writing is shit - since Amber Scott writes like an angel compared to him)

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
SOD is down to page 5 of Steam global top sellers. Not a good place to be less than a week after release.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom