Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bad News: Chaos Chronicles development on hold due to legal trouble with bitComposer

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Move on guys. No one knows if the game would have been any good. Stop mourning about a non existing game by the same people that came up with JA/BiA.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Maybe it's high time someone removed the link form the Codex's front page then?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Any new about a release, yet?
Hobgoblin is posting on this forum and ignores every questions about the game.

So I guess they will not finish it in spare time and don't release it as a noncommercial freeware.

Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014

lol, wut? Check my previous posts from more than one year ago and you'll get all information. Since then, nothing happened regarding CC. Like the most people from Coreplay, I am now working at Grimlore Games (owned by Nordic Games) on SpellForce 3.

And why the heck did xxXBullyXxx join this forum just to necro this thread? That's really weird.

Last edited:

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Although it is sad for Coreplay, glad to see the people will rise again on another project

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

lol, wut? Check my previous posts from more than one year ago and you'll get all information. Since then, nothing happened regarding CC. Like the most people from Coreplay, I am now working at Grimlore Games (owned by Nordic Games) on SpellForce 3.

And why the heck did xxXBullyXxx join this forum just to necro this thread? That's really weird.
At least he lives up to his username.

:negative:

A user named cat

Didn't know the Spellforce series was still alive. First game was alright, had fun with it for a while despite the simplistic mechanics. Sequel was a step in the right direction being more RPG-focused, just lacking in depth and originality. I enjoyed the combination of genres this series tried, a nice alternative to tired Warcraft. Hopefully the third is even more refined. Good luck.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
The technology of Grimlore seems to be a legacy of the Coreplay Engines, like the particle FX Editor

Coreplay Particle FX engine:

CC03.jpg

And the Grimlore one

screen_shadermagic.jpg

As the coreplay tools were under their own properties, it wouldn't be a surprise if Grimlore will enhanced and use them.At least, no need to invest time & money to create tools and engines I guess

Now if Grimlore can make a turn & party based, in hexagrid, we could get a Spellforce Chronicles :yeah:

Last edited:

sser

Arcane
Developer
I feel bullied.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom