Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
You know who else was a child?
HITLER

I beg to differ.

baby_adolf_hitler_by_glalcios_d4kmfek-fullview.jpg

September-11-2011-16-18-03-2808-51437.jpeg

Last edited:
So, any actual news about the game? :M
Feargus has been sneaking around walmarts in norcal lately, stealing all the snacks he can get so maybe he's on vacations so some work can be done as he doesn't consume the entire budget with his eating habits. Expect news in the autumn.
Implying he isnt stealing trashy books from bookstores and trying to get his devs to incorporate the latest thing in them thats takes his fancy thus pushing back the release date.

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
Ironic that they'd already have released poe3 is they went for another isometric game instead of burying themselves under mountains of development-hell-inducing pseudo-AAA tech issues.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Ironic that they'd already have released poe3 is they went for another isometric game instead of burying themselves under mountains of development-hell-inducing pseudo-AAA tech issues.
It sucks... But if what Obsdian wants is mass success is kinda what they need to do.
I hope Avowed is good at least, for all the recent letdowns from Obsidian , i still think they're one of the few half decent RPG studios out there..

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ironi that they'd already have released poe3 is they went for another isometric game instead of burying themselves under mountains of development-hell-inducing pseudo-AAA tech issues.
It sucks... But if what Obsdian wants is mass success is kinda what they need to do.
I hope Avowed is good at least, for all the recent letdowns from Obsidian , i still think they're one of the few half decent RPG studios out there..
Deadfire is one of my fave rpg the past 5 years. Kinda disappointed they went thuz route but again we will see

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
If they wanted to chase bigger market, some kind of fantasy-X-com based on PoE would be much better option than aiming for triple A version of Pillars.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom