Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atomic Heart - open world first-person shooter set in an alternate universe Soviet Union

ArchAngel

Arcane
It gets better once you're used to it.
The introduction to the open world and the cameras is really bad though.
You shouldn't walk out the door and be confronted with 4 cameras and a bot respawn system right away, while being spammed with 10 tutorials and 3 conversations at once. It's fucked.
That one was irritating but next area after the train ride I found even more irritating. At least the first one is only part of the map, then you get to move through areas without cameras and repair bots.
They should let us permanently disable bot spawning buildings and not just for 30s or so.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS MAY THEIR MOHTERS CUNT BURN IN A PILE OF SHIT

I LIKE THE GAME AND WANT TO PLAY A BIT BUT NO A FUCKING THIRTY GIG PATCH

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I'm assuming the patch is big because it is downloading a ton of the same, unchanged assets. Many such cases on Steam i've noticed.

Last edited:

Zerth

Arbiter
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I got a rather negative impression from this game.
I watched some QTE gameplay footages and I thought It was shit, also It really takes after Biocock decline rather than SystemShock.
Also Im not into being dommed by androids

Cpt. Dallas

Learned
The endgame scene where granny beats him with a spoon for being a whiny pussy is pretty damn vatnick.
Exposition on an irreversible injection to merge everyone into the Kollective? What mean, lol?
Mods, for the love of all that is holy, please reskin the broad with the troon dyed crewcut.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
733075268_641.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Continue the story in the Annihilation Instinct DLC, the game’s 1st upcoming DLC, and learn what happened in its dystopian world after the #AtomicHeart climax.
Prepare to embark on a journey through the new mind-bending Mendeleev Complex and its surrounding swamps and discover the truth about NORA as Major P-3 is pulled back into Facility 3826. Survive vicious, shape-shifting new enemies and take them down using two new cunning weapons - ranged one the Secateur and melee one the Klusha - as well as your glove’s new Techno-Stasis ability, allowing you to manipulate time itself.

Meet a new enigmatic character, as well as returning ones in surprising circumstances, and dive deep into the AI’s insanity to curb its Annihilation Instinct on August 2nd!

ArchAngel

Arcane
So is the game good or what?
I quit about 3/4 in (or less) as I could no longer suffer all the outside areas with infinite respawning enemies. Too fucking irritating in a FPS with limited view and ammo.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So is the game good or what?
I quit about 3/4 in (or less) as I could no longer suffer all the outside areas with infinite respawning enemies. Too fucking irritating in a FPS with limited view and ammo.
You can turn off all active robots and disable infinite respawn in each outdoor area by landing local Vulture control module.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom