Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Apocalypse Now RPG by Monty Markland - terminated with extreme prejudice!

Perkel

Arcane
I do fundamentally disagree with the officially zero part.

There are only about 15-20 big gaming kickstarters. 30+ if you include those who asked more than $1mln who failed.
There are only like 6-8 big gaming kickstarters who raised more than 2mln.

They all followed same trend. Big 3 days on start and big 3 days on back
Aside from that they all had clear daily steady average.

Those 3 days are synonim of backers buzz. In first 3 days people start to notice your game and they get on board while for rest of the moth straglers and people conviced by backers join. Last 3 days is where are flip flopers who didn't know if they want fund it through the month choose to fund it.

You don't have enough pull from first 3 days.
Which means you don't have middle average which is already proven by measly 24h score
Which means you won't have last 3 days.

Facts are against you. In fact if you pull it off you will have first big gaming kickstarter that managed to do it.

So that leaves us with three outcomes:

A : You agree, you cancel it sending message to backers that you made critical mistakes in creation of kickstarter and you need to reorganize and launch it again they will understand it. You spend month planning, designing some additional concept art, reworking pitch to be front loaded, contacting media like IGN, Shittaku, Polygon etc. Explaining them completely your project and asking them to release those interviews and opinion pieces once kickstarter starts.
B : Sit and spend your sweat watching project fail and lose a month of pulling your hairs out.
C : Believe you will be first gaming project to break kickstarter mold.

Either way good luck. You will need it.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Valid historical data

You're right about the data. But you can't draw conclusions from such a small sample size. There have been about as many big game / movie Kickstarters as there have been U.S. Presidents. We just never know.

We'll know soon.

And we'll have fun talking about it, discussing the design, climbing the mountain or going up the river. We'll see where the river takes us.

There's a Kickstarter Editorial coming soon. More updates soon. More gameplay information soon. Have a great Saturday night.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Oh man I got a friend of mine to watch the in game footage video and he loved it... why couldn't you include that on the pitch man? It looks wonderful and would have given the whole pitch a higher profile.
First impressions are first impressions and even though I love the project and have already backed I WANT this to get made... why dont you rework the video with the ingame footage? By itself it looks like one of those "they made trailer for Iron Man in GTAV" or a student project but properly editing it into the pitch would help wonders

As for the whole vulnerability aspect that Zombra mentioned, I turn again towards Stalker where the highest difficulty has a one or two shot system for you and your enemies plus the slower healing from Misery or Autom Aurora would fit your overall mood

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Oh man I got a friend of mine to watch the in game footage video and he loved it... why couldn't you include that on the pitch man? It looks wonderful and would have given the whole pitch a higher profile.
First impressions are first impressions and even though I love the project and have already backed I WANT this to get made... why dont you rework the video with the ingame footage? By itself it looks like one of those "they made trailer for Iron Man in GTAV" or a student project but properly editing it into the pitch would help wonders

As for the whole vulnerability aspect that Zombra mentioned, I turn again towards Stalker where the highest difficulty has a one or two shot system for you and your enemies plus the slower healing from Misery or Autom Aurora would fit your overall mood

That is a great point. We've been on the verge of swapping the top "story video" for the "prototype video" below for about a day now. We went pretty hard and fast with the KS page changes over past 3 days. I've personally just held back on the video swap because my I generally trust my instincts and each time I go to do it, I stop myself for some unknown reason.

I think there's an 80%+ chance we'll swap those videos in the next 24 hours. Our trend line slope increased over all arbitrary periods of time except Friday evening to Saturday night (and Kickstarter said that's very normal for FRI-SAT).

And that's the main reason we didn't change the video order, because the trend line slope has been increasing and because the average Backer $ amount has increased every day now standing at $62 or $63, which is a strong number.

Like Perkel says, one major challenge we'll face this week is literally and simply ensuring that we talk to the right people about this. We agree we're reaching huge numbers of people that would never even buy a game let alone crowdfund one.

I cannot into marketing. But without hands on experience in that area, I'm not sure how to fix the direction our megaphone is pointed. I'm doing what I can do directly to fix it; like talking to my fellow deplorables on this prestigious magazine. And speaking peer-to-peer essentially all over the Internet right now.

We can talk here and I know the people that are on this forum are part of the game's audience, because I've been on this forum since I was in my twenties and in law school.

Bottom line: I think it will be an entertaining week.

powell

Literate
That is a great point. We've been on the verge of swapping the top "story video" for the "prototype video" below for about a day now. We went pretty hard and fast with the KS page changes over past 3 days...

It seems to me that the kickstarter was poorly planned out. Some companies have preview pages of the kickstarter public for quite some time to get feedback and generate buzz. We're now into the 5th day of mending it piece by piece.

Our trend line slope increased over all arbitrary periods of time

That doesn't mean much at this point. At this rate I think to make the kind of goals you actually want to make (as evidenced by those stretch goals), you'll have to take the KS down and work on it some more. The game came out of nowhere with poor first impressions, there's nothing wrong with giving a second shot.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That is a great point. We've been on the verge of swapping the top "story video" for the "prototype video" below for about a day now. We went pretty hard and fast with the KS page changes over past 3 days. I've personally just held back on the video swap because my I generally trust my instincts and each time I go to do it, I stop myself for some unknown reason.
What? Switching them seems like madness to me. The pitch could certainly use more of the in-engine stuff, particularly at the beginning to give people a taste - maybe tease 5 seconds of your favorite one or two shots at the start - but a pitch video with no pitch would be downright bizarre blatantly self-destructive. Stick with your instinct.

Honestly, I was confused by the in-engine footage, because the graphics are so realistic and the default viewer window is so small that I thought it was just clips from the movie at first (despite the text at the bottom assuring me otherwise). That confusion didn't make me reach for my wallet; it was the pitch video that got me interested. Maybe I'm the only one, who knows. Watching the pitch again, it's also unclear that that first shot with the napalm is from the in-engine stuff - the rest of the pitch uses clips from the movie. How would I recognize it unless I was watching fullscreen? The guy at the end is obviously in-engine, but again, confusing. The pitch is well-paced overall I think but on that one point it doesn't communicate well.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
What? Switching them seems like madness to me. The pitch could certainly use more of the in-engine stuff, particularly at the beginning to give people a taste - maybe tease 5 seconds of your favorite one or two shots at the start - but a pitch video with no pitch would be downright bizarre blatantly self-destructive. Stick with your instinct.

Honestly, I was confused by the in-engine footage, because the graphics are so realistic and the default viewer window is so small that I thought it was just clips from the movie at first (despite the text at the bottom assuring me otherwise). That confusion didn't make me reach for my wallet; it was the pitch video that got me interested. Maybe I'm the only one, who knows. Watching the pitch again, it's also unclear that that first shot with the napalm is from the in-engine stuff - the rest of the pitch uses clips from the movie. How would I recognize it unless I was watching fullscreen? The guy at the end is obviously in-engine, but again, confusing. The pitch is well-paced overall I think but on that one point it doesn't communicate well.

We added the chyron bc people were mistaking game footage for movie footage for sure.

That members of the audience are split and I am split on a decision is not surprising; the director is supposed to be a proxy for the audience, essentially.

It's Sunday, weekend days are slow, we can try it out and see how it goes and switch back with the press of a button.

The main reason I think it's a good idea is the prototype video is shorter, so you can go ahead and pledge if that was enough for someone, but if they want more insight they can watch the pitch video right below it.

We've had a lot of people comment on lack of in-engine footage, even though there is in-engine footage (specifically called out as so) in the first two videos. We're trying to make it as clear as possible and as straight forward as possible.

I suppose in a game you've got some time to ease people into things but a pitch online best jump into the middle and then tell the backstory I believe.

Last edited:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I agree completly with Zombra, you cannot just switch the videos
Honestly Sawyer is a very legitimate developer so having him there helps a lot on the pitch, plus you should add even more footage from the games not only that the team has worked on (like Fallout New Vegas) bit also the ingame work im progress from this project.
In fact, removing most of the movie footage and replacing it with the ingame footage seems the best way to go
I work in marketing man, and you only need 2 3 big hits, big mainstream hits like IGN or Eurogamer to do an article here, or hell even a single picture of the developers with Sophia Coppola or even the man himself would kill it on twitter
This is still very viable but you really need to rework the video, that always is the #1 selling point for selling anything; you have to see whatever it is you are selling

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The main reason I think it's a good idea is the prototype video is shorter, so you can go ahead and pledge if that was enough for someone, but if they want more insight they can watch the pitch video right below it.
Well. Another thing to bear in mind is that no matter which one you put first, you shouldn't count on people watching the whole thing. Just because I click on a 3 minute video, or a 1 minute video, doesn't mean I am going to sit there for that long. (Me, I'm probably not, either way. I don't watch anything beginning to end until what I see from skipping through it looks like it's worth my time.) The question isn't which one is shorter but which one is going to 1) catch their attention and 2) hold it enough to get their support. Maybe you're right; maybe "tits and explosions" with zero explanation will have them reaching for their wallets. To me, though, this is 1) without 2).

I suppose in a game you've got some time to ease people into things but a pitch online best jump into the middle and then tell the backstory I believe.
I absolutely agree that a drawn out intro is the surest way to lose people. But a quick tease, maybe ONE pair of tits and ONE explosion to whet their appetite, will hook people enough, make them stick around for the next 5 seconds to hear what you have to say. (And of course those first 5 seconds of talking are the most important.)

There's
"... Hi, I'm Monty Markland and I have a great idea."
and then there's
"FREE SEX! Hi, I'm Monty Markland and I have a great idea."
It's simple but it works.

EDIT: Incidentally, I think the best in-engine shot to start with is the one at 2:34 of the pitch with Willard (?) emerging from the shadows. The graphics look great but it's obviously in-engine, unlike the other stuff which looks too much like clips. Perfect teaser moment, it's 1/8 of a second to say these are our graphics and they're shit hot.

Last edited:

Zombra

Patron
Haha, I know. Just gotta find that balance of flash and substance. The engine stuff is flashy, and does show a beautiful engine, but after 10 seconds of looking at it, I got it. (Once I knew what I was seeing thanks to the chyron*.) It's a minute-long explosion, or saying free sex 15 times in a row. To me that's another way to lose people.

*I learned a new word today!

P.S. Fuck I want to see that movie.

Last edited:

Severian Silk

What the fuck news of the day.
I'll check it out, sounds hot.
Can I play as a cambodian whore secretly working for the chinese?
I'll let you.

Oh, you mean in the game?

[edit]

Also, I think Obsidian should just ignore Codex from now on and become a "regular" game company. Both Codex and Obsidian will be happier in the end instead of mutually disappointed.

[edit]

Same goes for InExile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombra

Patron
I think Obsidian should just ignore Codex from now on and become a "regular" game company. Both Codex and Obsidian will be happier in the end instead of mutually disappointed.
Note that this is not an Obsidian project. Sawyer is a consultant, that's it. The developer for Apocalypse Now (not to be confused with the film of the same name) is "Erebus LLC".

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fringerider/apocalypse-now-the-game/posts/1794126

Update #7 - Almighty Almighty this is PBR Streetgang Radio Check Over
By Montgomery Markland

29 January 2017

"Your mission is to proceed up the Nung River in a Navy patrol boat. Pick up Colonel Kurtz's path at Nu Mung Ba, follow it and learn what you can along the way. When you find the Colonel, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and terminate the Colonel's command." -- Lt. Col. Lucas.

[Mild Movie Spoilers Ahead]

Attention to detail costs nothing and brings to life an authentic world. Our plan of attack calls for comprehensive detail in our research, the specificity of our content and execution and the authenticity of our characters and world.

87e8da1644b2555ad45e17a76893b727_original.jpg

Callsign PBR Streetgang aka “Erebus”
Patrol Boat River, or PBR, and alternatively Patrol Boat Riverine, is the United States Navy designation for a small rigid-hulled patrol boat used in the Vietnam War from March 1966 until December 1971.

The PBR was usually manned by a four-man crew.

Typically, a First Class Petty Officer served as boat captain, with a gunner's mate, an engineman and a seaman on board.

Each crewman was cross-trained in each other's job in the event one became unable to carry out his duties.

Generally, PBRs operated in pairs under the command of a patrol officer who rode on one of the boats. But Captain Willard’s mission called for a single PBR, callsign Streetgang, with the actual name Erebus.

b152da52638fdb5bcde714054a9d2db8_original.jpg

The Crew
First Class Petty Officer

On the Erebus, Chief Quartermaster (QMC) Phillips captains the boat, indeed with some trepidation... QMC Phillips: “My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this boat, so I don't! But one look at you, and I know it's gonna be hot!”

2f13f1eee477a89df57f86ae0c075c08_original.jpg

Gunner’s Mate

Tyrone 'Clean' Miller serves as the forward machine gunner on PBR Streetgang, which is the most exposed and dangerous position on the boat.

Clean lied about his age to join the U,S, Navy and was actually only fourteen years old during his tour of duty.

Captain Benjamin Willard notes that the light and the space really “put the zap” on Clean, since the kid had come from a “Bronx shithole.”

Clean’s point-of-view is reinforced when he opines that: “This is sure enough a bizarre sight in the middle of all this shit!” in regards to the USO stage setup encountered shortly after proceeding past the Nung River delta.

80ddc09f8f4f6c5cd52fbae4fd4f766b_original.jpg

Engineman

Chef serves as PBR Streetgang’s Engineman.

In civilian life he is a saucier, a saucier or Sauté Chef or Sauce cook is a position in the classical brigade style kitchen. It can be translated into English as sauce cook. In addition to preparing sauces, the saucier prepares stews, hot hors d'oeuvres, and sautés food to order.

Although it is the highest position of the station cooks, the saucier is still considered subordinate to the chef and the sous-chef.

Chef’s point-of-view is best summed up when he hysterically exclaims to “Never get out of the boat.” A sentiment which Captain Benjamin Willard agrees with, “unless you were going all the way.”

8663cb13ea67d5388de8904341e573b4_original.jpg

Seaman

Lance B. Johnson, is a famous surfer from the beaches south of Los Angeles in Orange County and he operates the Dual-Mount Forward .50 Cal.

He is young, naive, and somewhat vain. Lance takes a very laissez-faire attitude towards being in a warzone.

Captain Benjamin Willard notes, "One look at (Lance) and you wouldn't believe he ever fired a weapon in his whole life." Lance enjoys water skiing behind the boat and suntanning. He uses a reflector when he suntans so his face and neck receive equal sun.

53b3fccfd19b96309cb7d5a9b655dd3d_original.jpg

When the crew meet Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, whose U.S Army helicopter cavalry squadron are assigned to provide an escort for the Erebus and its crew into the mouth of the Nung river, Lance is surprised to discover Kilgore is an avid surfer who has several other surfers in his ranks.

Kilgore notes none of his surfers are close to Lance's skill. Kilgore says, “Well, it's an honor to meet you Lance. I've admired your nose riding for years. Your cutback, too. I think you have the best cutback there is."

87e8da1644b2555ad45e17a76893b727_original.jpg

Lance prefers a longboard over a shortboard. This surprises Kilgore who assumed Lance, as a young surfer would prefer a shortboard, which is stereotypical of younger surfers. Lance counters that he prefers a longboard because he cannot "ride the nose" on a shortboard.

Lance is a free spirit who smokes marijuana and takes acid. In particular, he drops his last tab of acid before the boat approaches to Do Lung bridge.“Hey, you know that last tab of acid I was saving? I dropped it.” -- Lance says to Chef.

After Willard's final encounter with Kurtz, he emerges from the temple, finds Lance among Kurtz's followers, takes him by the hand and leads him back to the boat. They leave together.

5f108f264bc1137c13c55667fbb165c8_original.jpg

Patrol Boat River Specs
Displacement: 6.8 tons light, 8.1 tons full load

Length: 32 feet

Beam: 11 2/3 feet

Draft: 2.5 feet

Propulsion: 2 GM 6V53N diesels, 216 hp, 2 water jets, fuel - 160 gal.

Speed: 25+ knots

Power & Range: The boats were powered by dual 180 hp (115 kW) Detroit Diesel 6V53N engines with Jacuzzi Brothers pump-jet drives. The boats reached top speeds of 28.5 knots (53 km/h 32 mph)

Crew: 4 or 5 (enlisted)

Weapons: 1 twin .50 BMG, 1 single .50 BMG, 2 7.62mm mg.

2ac045d85c573c576374c318d14c8739_original.jpg

Armament
Typical armament configuration included twin M2HB .50 caliber (12.7 mm) machine guns forward in a rotating shielded tub, a single rear M60, one or two 7.62 mm light machine guns mounted on the port and starboard sides, and a Mk 19 grenade launcher. There was also a full complement of M16 rifles, shotguns, .45 ACP handguns, and hand grenades.

Fewer PBRs possessed a "piggyback" arrangement, a .50 cal machine gun on top of an 81mm mortar; while some others had a bow-mounted Mk16 Mod 4 Colt 20 mm automatic cannon, derived from the AN/M3 version of the Hispano-Suiza HS.404 and also found on the LCMs and PBRs.

What the boats benefited in heavy firepower they lacked in armor or shielding. Although the .50 cal machine guns had some ceramic armor shielding and the Coxswain's flat had quarter inch thick steel armor plate, the boats were designed to rely on rapid acceleration, maneuverability, and speed to get out of tight situations.

0d4f29794e182cb86db0f97be43b89b8_original.jpg

History of the PBR
In 1965 there were an estimated 80,000 Viet Cong and VC sympathizers in the Mekong Delta. Of these some 30,000 were thought to be regular troops and 50,000 part-time guerrillas capable of operating in battalion units.

The task of recapturing the waterways was assigned to Task Force 116, code named Game Warden, established on 18 Dec. 1965.

Game Warden's original mission was to patrol the inland waterways, enforce the curfew, search river traffic and deny the Vietcong an opportunity to infiltrate and re-supply.

With nothing in the Navy's fleet designed or equipped to do battle on the brown waters of the delta, they turned to United Boat Building of Bellingham, Washington to modify a pleasure boat that became the very famous PBR.

b645cc59281335b7b4c5d0e06f2bc463_original.jpg

PBRs are currently on display at:

• Naval Reserve Center, Orange Texas
  • Naval Reserve Center, New Orleans LA
  • At Hackensack, NJ
  • Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado CA
  • American Patrol Boats Museum, Rio Vista CA.
  • And PBR Streetgang (not a full PBR) at The Family Coppola Winery

Last edited:

Zombra

Patron
Oh yeah, there's a kickstarter or something going on right now.

Erebus LLC

Feb 4 2017

We've re-opened the $25 reward tier for Kickstarter Backers.

We wanted to make sure everyone on Kickstarter knew about this, so they can take advantage if they'd like (particularly important for the $35 tier).

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask us.

info@apocalypsenow.com
montgomery.markland@apocalypsenow.com

Best,

The Apocalypse Now team

Tribal Sarah

Arbiter
I'm surprised how angry I am seeing these fucking hacks getting their greasy paws on Apocalypse Now. It's disgusting on every level. Fuck you. No seriously Fuck you. You are everything that is wrong with the gaming industry you fucking shoe salesmen. Instead of doing something worthwhile, something original. You leach onto somebody else's work and drag it into the shit, you mediocre cunts. Fuck you.

Greatness -

MPW-57520

You -

you-are-a-cunt-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

duanth123

Arcane
I'm surprised how angry I am seeing these fucking hacks getting their greasy paws on Apocalypse Now. It's disgusting on every level. Fuck you. No seriously Fuck you. You are everything that is wrong with the gaming industry you fucking shoe salesmen. Instead of doing something worthwhile, something original. You leach onto somebody else's work and drag it into the shit, you mediocre cunts. Fuck you.

Greatness -

MPW-57520

You -

you-are-a-cunt-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

It's too late. The kickstarter is already poised to reach up to $200,000 in funding, after which it will only require a mere $700,000 more to be fully funded.

Best come to terms now.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
I believe that it's a good thing that we had this kickstarter, it's a perfect example of how NOT to do things. It might not be a very good kickstarter, but it's a valuable lesson.

I can't help but to think the pledges are a bit overkill? This doesn't seem like a game anymore, then again if someone is willing to spend $10,000 on it, they are most likely a huge movie enthusiast and would enjoy those items.

• 2× Collector's Edition Box of Apocalypse Now game
  • 10× Apocalypse Now: Collector's Edition game (Digital)
  • Access to Apocalypse Now: Beta Edition
  • Access to Apocalypse Now: Alpha Edition
  • Early Access to Apocalypse Now game
  • Digital copy of Apocalypse Now game soundtrack
  • Digital copy of the Apocalypse Now motion picture
  • Digital Novels in the World of Apocalypse Now
  • Colonel Kilgore's Death Cards
  • Special edition Apocalypse Now game poster
  • "Charlie Don't Surf" T-shirt
  • Military Adviser Patch
  • Limited Edition Do Lung Challenge Coin
  • Captain Benjamin L. Willard's Dog Tags
  • Personalized Dog Tags
  • Secret Radio Broadcasts
  • Military Maps & Orders
  • Spec Ops Field Manual of Captain Benjamin Willard
  • Game box signed by Game Leads
  • "Multiple Tours" Medal - Lieutenant
  • "Multiple Tours" Medal - Captain
  • "Multiple Tours" Medal - Full Bird
  • "Multiple Tours" Medal - Lt. Colonel
  • "Multiple Tours" Medal - One-Star General
  • "Multiple Tours" Medal - Two-Star General
  • Vietnam Survival Go Bag
  • TOP SECRET Dossier
  • Associate Producer Credit
  • Dossier on Colonel Walter E. Kurtz
  • Tour of The Family Coppola Archives (Airfare not incl.)
  • 2× Invite to wrap party in Hollywood (Airfare not incl.)
  • Full-motion capture for your own personalized NPC
  • Air Cav surfboard: Limited Edition
  • Weekly video conference call with game director
  • Prop from Apocalypse Now set (Physical & Medium)
  • "Mangos" (To be announced)
  • Hardback Apocalypse Now Pen & Paper Rules & Setting
  • Surprise Bundle of Unique Original Vietnam Collectibles
  • Limited Ed. Artbook of Game Design Documents
  • "Our Motto: Apocalypse Now" Ltd. Ed. Poncho
  • Backer-exclusive Military Jacket - Choice of 3 Styles
  • Backer choice of American Flag or Camouflage Flask
  • Authentic Vietnam Rucksack
  • Design an in-game weapon
  • Livetream a Let's Play with a Game Principal
  • 4KUHD Wallpapers
  • 4KUHD Resolution Game Map
  • Physical Novels in the World of Apocalypse Now
  • Digital “Making of the Game” Documentary
  • Spec Ops Field Manual of Captain Benjamin L. Willard (Digital)
  • Art of the River Book (Digital)
  • Strategy Guide (Digital)
  • Design an in-game item
  • Special Edition "Art of the River" hardcover book
  • Personalized Footlocker for Rewards
  • Actual Prop from Apocalypse Now set (Physical & Large)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom