Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Apocalypse Now RPG by Monty Markland - terminated with extreme prejudice!

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

Last edited:

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

Last edited:

Cool name

Arcane
have you ordered your concrete shoes yet

I did in fact tell a group of people they would have to "literally murder me" to cover this up. I'm not dead yet.

I've got a few dead man switches that release everything to about 50,000 people in Los Angeles, Dallas, Austin and NYC (among other places) if I should have an accident, be killed by a falling piano, crash the plane with no survivors, or just fall off the face of the Earth as people are wont to do.
updated my hitman journal: 'may have to torture for info first-- extra time needed, do NOT schedule dinner date for day of job'

btw Hollywood lawyers itt this means the extra effort+time burden clause goes into effect as agreed so the bill's gonna be a bit higher.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
MLMarkland in what capacity were you on the project? How come it stopped when you quit, certainly you weren't a key individual there or if you were, then it was someone's mistake to have a key individual.
What are your lawyers for and what are they working on?
How come you were on the project if you're "not part of the industry"? Looks like a very funny self-delusional thing to say.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

Last edited:

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Why would I answer your questions?
Because you look like a liar at the moment. Feel free to exercise your right to remain silent.

What am I lying about specifically?
Your "outrage" looks disingenuous, because:
- it looks like you jumped ship when you realized the project was fucked in some way (personally I saw it coming from your first day on kickstarter, your loony attitude here and after the talk we had on discord where you said you'd be hiring 12 programmers. you're obviously incredibly incompetent...)
- you are also a grown up and very much part of the industry, so you knew exactly about all the diddling that happens in Hollywood. Don't pretend to be shocked and appalled.
- that someone through someone else was connected to some dude who diddled someone is not an excuse to throw a tantrum, ruin projects, etc. If anything, it ruins your reputation as an unstable individual who cannot be relied upon. Don't try to make it look like some distant connection was the cause of your actions, because we're all grown-ups here. Everyone knows everyone through 7 handshakes and all that, so don't.

Also, you're hiding information, which means you have things to hide and are not telling the truth about something. Which reinforces what I said before.

Well... either that, or you're just a loon. Which you sometimes seem to be, so.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Very poor deflection. I'm not the person who blew up the building here, because there was a teddy bear inside that was touched by some dude who diddled a kid 20 years ago.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

Last edited:

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
This one.

In what capacity were you on the project and why could it not continue after your departure? It's a simple question.

You answer my posts very diligently, but this one thing you cannot say. It's interesting to say the least. An innocent person has nothing to hide.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Now you're just trying to wiggle your way out of that question.

Obviously if the project continued on the way it was going, it was going to be a disaster. But you seem to have nipped it in the bud. Or didn't you? Are they still making it, without your futile involvement?

Also, when did you decide to fight the super sikret pedophile society? Were you always fighting it or is this a new thing? Was it the stress of a failed project that pushed you to extreme paranoia?

Not that I'm denying that pedos exist and help each other. But to destroy a video game project is surreal.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

Last edited:

Brancaleone

Prophet
Now you're just trying to wiggle your way out of that question.

Obviously if the project continued on the way it was going, it was going to be a disaster. But you seem to have nipped it in the bud. Or didn't you? Are they still making it, without your futile involvement?

Also, when did you decide to fight the super sikret pedophile society? Were you always fighting it or is this a new thing? Was it the stress of a failed project that pushed you to extreme paranoia?

Not that I'm denying that pedos exist and help each other. But to destroy a video game project is surreal.
Combining scamming with virtue-signaling is quite a feat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom