Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone want to try DarkFall ?

DarkSign

Erudite
It's a real word, I just left off an "e" because I was in a hurry.

Surely you see the reference with the robed dudes - I should make them more blue with yellow trim?

Fargo sounds more old west than fantasy-esque anyway.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I'd go with "Lurkers of the Codex", but that really only applies to me.

Tiliqua

Liturgist
I don't like betas but I would be interested to be kept in the loop regarding how the game develops, with a view to playing it when it gets released.

DarkSign

Erudite
Make sure to let me know what your forum name is over there. I'm assuming i can just take the ones here for purposes of the guild application unless you tell me.

Revenants of the Codex is a bit serious, but its a bit late to be deciding names. They need something asap. We could always change it in game I suppose.

Read up on the races and see what strikes your fancy. Im not sure if it's still true, but the dark elves used to be allergic to daylight...which might make things bothersome. Not opposed to it...just saying.

sheek

Arbiter
Any guess what kind of specs you need to run it? I'm interested if it will actually be playable.

Inziladun

Magister
My name is also the same there. As far as races go, none of them look too terribly interesting, will we have to be the same race or something? I'd assume not...

Human Shield

Augur
So we have to all pick a race? It mite be better to go with the race that is least populated, clan wise, to increase chances of getting in beta. I don't mind which one, I usually play human anyways.

There FAQs mentioned multi-race clans, we need to pick one?

Keep us updated on how the registration is going.

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Ah, yeah, signed up as Sovy Kurosei.

Could go Mahirim as a race. Don't really care on the name.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Yeah, sure, Ork is fine. The obligatory furry-phile race isn't too bad either, I guess.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Done. Forum name is, not surprisingly, Jasede. Mahirim for me. Don't expect me to play much. But hey, if it's free...

Ryuken

Liturgist
Registered under Ryuken yesterday, got luck it wasn't taken already. Prolly Orc too.

Grafo

Augur
Signed up as Grafo. The Mahirim sound interesting but I'm not too bothered on race, whatever the majority decides.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Am I too late? I've got no idea what's involved or if this is even going to work on my PC but whatever.

DarkUnderlord was taken though, so I've registered as Orothaung.

DarkSign

Erudite
No one is too late. We can always add more as we go along. Specs shouldnt be too lofty - take a look at the graphics...not exactly FarCry.

I put www.rpgcodex.com as the actual guild website. Hopefully that wont ruffle too many feathers. I think it's an honest representation of who we are. I wouldnt dream of speaking FOR the site (Im so far from being staff it's not even funny) but I think we could make a collective review of the game once NDAs are lifted.

ARAC guilds are possible in DarkFall although one-race guilds will fare better I fear. Ill do more digging and find out.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
So are we in or what? Tell me when I have to start to d/l those 10 GBs, I have a slow connection (320 kb/s) and don't want to fall behind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom