Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Another idiotic KOTOR review

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Killzig said:
"AHTO IS A HUGE CITY!" MY FUCKING ASS IT IS, ITS A ZIT ON A FRIGGEN ASS OF A PLANET, I'M GLAD I KILLED YOUR FUCKING PROGENITOR YOU GODDAMNED FISH PEOPLE ARGH!!!
:lol:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I probably could have shaved a couple of hours of game time if the transit system would have let me go to safe places, not just back and forth. For some reason, it's more boring to run through empty space with the pseudo first person view they're using than with third person isometric.

triCritical

Erudite
Azael said:
For some reason, it's more boring to run through empty space with the pseudo first person view they're using than with third person isometric.

You know I never had a problem walking in the open spaces in BG. Maybe because the music was good and so was the art and graphics. But your right, after having to go through the tatooine desert for the fourth time, I said this is the most bored I have ever been in a game. Only to be topped off with the fact that assassins were waiting for me in the same exact spot as the last assassins. :roll:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Killzig said:
RE: Tatooine's Boring Desert

~turbo

nuf said.

Didn't even notice that particular cheat until when I was halfway through my second run. Needless to say, I used it quite often, especially on Manaan with that horrible slow underwater suit.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
same here. needless to say, it was a godsend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom