Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

America, fuck yeah! (Just Cause 2 demo)

Achilles

Arcane
It's fun for a little while, but it gets tedious and boring real fast. After 30 minutes, it seems like I've seen everything the game has to offer. "Good for what it is" just about sums it up, but I usually prefer playing games with more depth.

Multi-headed Cow

Speaking of America fuck yeah I just bought Modern Warefare 2 and gunned down a bunch of Russians, the American dream~

Was also pleased to discover that Lucius Vorenus is in it.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Multi-headed Cow said:
Speaking of America fuck yeah I just bought Modern Warefare 2 and gunned down a bunch of Russians, the American dream~

Was also pleased to discover that Lucius Vorenus is in it.

Kevin McKidd is the shit, as was Rome.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Alexandros said:
It's fun for a little while, but it gets tedious and boring real fast. After 30 minutes, it seems like I've seen everything the game has to offer.
Seems exactly like JC1.

racofer

Thread Incliner
MapMan said:
The game's banal, boring, shit. Its JC1 with prettier graphics.

This.

What a fucking waste of my time. The controls are a disgrace, as if it was implemented at last minute before shipping for pcs. Boring, repetitive and zero fun. Even Prototype was better than this piece of shit.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Zed said:
It's developed by swedes, so it's my duty to check it out.

swedishPride2.jpg
Swedish pride!
Sweden-pride-festival2.jpg

Wooooooooot

MetalCraze said:
But instead you get critically bored even in those 30 minutes, uninstall the shit and forget about a yet another piece of shit console "sandbox" clone

So, uh.. you moved on from XP? I haven't so I can't confirm, but that was certainly the case with JC1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom